Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice new official trailer #2 discussion

I was super hyped for this movie but I'm kind of disappointed now. The trailer pretty much spoiled the whole freaking movie lol :( It also feels like DC is trying to play catch-up with Marvel and they are rushing to Justice League. There are just TOO MANY things going on in this movie. Batman v superman, wonder woman, doomsday, lex luthor, possible Aquaman, Flash and Joker cameo.. How long is this movie going to be, 5 hours?! Nevertheless, I'm still going to watch the movie ! :D What are your thoughts ?
enter image description here

Tagged:

Comments

• They should have left out Doomsday, it gave too much away

• I have been pretty neutral about Jesse Eisenberg being Lex Luthor or rather Lex Luthor Jr. But this trailer made me wonder if he was the right choice.

But I do like the verbal confrontation between Clark and Bruce. I do hope we get to see more of Clark Kent rather than Superman. As for our Dark Knight, I am convinced that Ben is a great choice for Batman. He just have that darkness in him.

• It was the synopsis with doomsday

• Personally, I felt like they started releasing trailers a little too early and if I was in charge of trailer-releasing, I would have had the comic-con one be the one to have been released recently. I do think they are rushing this since they have a lot to cover but I'll probably go and see it still

enter link description here

• Don't forget Zodd! There are actually people thinking that Doomsday is going to be Frankenzodd lol.

• I love that trailer, really got me hyped! Prepare yourselves!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Personally, I felt like they started releasing trailers a little too early and if I was in charge of trailer-releasing, I would have had the

• I wasn't particularly excited for this movie to begin with but I still wanted to see it, but after that latest trailer came out, I don't want to bother. The freaking guys responsible for making the trailers have way too much lee-way with what footage they can use as shown again since it feels like I've seen the entire movie now. And seeing more of the actor playing Luther (or his son?) acting in this turned me off even more.

• Guys, another thing.. What do you think of Zack Snyder? There are some people who think that he's a great actor and they are very happy that he's directing all of the DC movies and there are those people who think that he's a terrible director who cares only about the action scenes and not for the character developement. I've watched 300 and Man Of Steel only, 300 was a mediocre movie and MoS was a great one (I personally like MoS while I can understand why many people hate it) The problem is that this is Batman V superman. Two of the most iconic characters on the big screen, this movie can't be mediocre or "okay", it HAS to be great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.