Did Bloodsong survive the final battle?

I was told that he died but I never saw him fall. Is he just presumed dead?

I really wish at least one of the Pit fighters survived, particularly Amaya. I really liked her, she was cool.

Comments

• I have this way of thinking. If you don't see them die or see their corpses, they aren't dead. I don't believe Bloodsong and Ortengryn are dead. :)

• edited December 2015

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Codex actually states that the Maester fell at the Battle of Ironrath. No clue if Bloodsong did, though, since I killed him in episode 5

I have this way of thinking. If you don't see them die or see their corpses, they aren't dead. I don't believe Bloodsong and Ortengryn are dead.

• The codex also once stated that Rodrik died after finishing episode 1. Yet he turned out to have survived.

derrickd95 posted: »

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Codex actually states that the Maester fell at the Battle of Ironrath. No clue if Bloodsong did, though, since I killed him in episode 5

• Possibly but then he would have had to run away or be captured.

• I think it's assumed he died, plus him being an optional character anyway doesn't help. I'm glad really, I hated all the pitfighters anyway

• Doesn't the codex say he's 'presumed' dead?

The codex also once stated that Rodrik died after finishing episode 1. Yet he turned out to have survived.

• I can't remember, but okay there is that. :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Doesn't the codex say he's 'presumed' dead?

• Yea I didn't see him die in battle so maybe he survived somehow like the sentinel.

• I agree with most people on here: if you don't see a body, then anything is possible. It was cool to see Bloodsong in the battle, I like knowing saving him mattered at least a little bit.

• While that's true, hiding Rodrik's survival actually made sense. It would have spoiled the surprise of him being alive. I also think AgentZ46 is correct, he was listed as 'presumed dead'.

The maester was never a big character like Rodrik, so I think he's really dead. As for Bloodsong, I doubt he survived either. Telltale will probably use the confusing battle as an excuse for why we didn't see him die. It's just too good an opportunity to axe a useless determinant character.

The codex also once stated that Rodrik died after finishing episode 1. Yet he turned out to have survived.

• I'm pretty sure Amaya dies on screen every time.

I don't think Bloodsong is significant enough to survive.

• Why not use vague words in codex to throw people off like Rodrik was crushed at the red wedding.

While that's true, hiding Rodrik's survival actually made sense. It would have spoiled the surprise of him being alive. I also think AgentZ4

• Yeah, Amaya's definitely dead. I just wish she survived.

almighty posted: »

I'm pretty sure Amaya dies on screen every time. I don't think Bloodsong is significant enough to survive.

• "Presumed" is rather vague.

Why not use vague words in codex to throw people off like Rodrik was crushed at the red wedding.

• Meh, likely dead. He was already determinant as is, so Telltale will likely just say he died in battle.

• I think that's the point.

"Presumed" is rather vague.

• Do you wish she had escaped with Beska and they formed a team up during season 2 ?

Yeah, Amaya's definitely dead. I just wish she survived.

• Actually I wanted her to stick around with Asher. I really loved their dialogue. And even though they didn't get along, she had a pretty interesting dynamic with Rodrik.

I prefer the way Beskha is now. On the road with Ryon. I think they'll have a really interesting relationship.

Do you wish she had escaped with Beska and they formed a team up during season 2 ?

• Ortengryn is confirmed dead by Codex

I have this way of thinking. If you don't see them die or see their corpses, they aren't dead. I don't believe Bloodsong and Ortengryn are dead.

• Wait, the Maester already died? Off-screen?

• Yep, according to the codex at least

Harian96 posted: »

Wait, the Maester already died? Off-screen?

• Yep, he got Nicked

except we didn't even get to see the fence this time

Harian96 posted: »

Wait, the Maester already died? Off-screen?

• I dont see why they would bother trying to fool anyone with the maestor, I mean what would be the point, if it wasnt for the codex I would assume he was alive. I'm not going to be jumping for joy if hes suddenly revealed to be alive. Hes just a minor character.

I can't remember, but okay there is that.

• edited December 2015

Am i the only one who liked the pit fighters :D?

Do you wish she had escaped with Beska and they formed a team up during season 2 ?

• Nope. There's me.

darko22 posted: »

Am i the only one who liked the pit fighters ?

• I loved the pit fighters!

• They kinda reamind me of the tv series 'Spartacus' hah.

I loved the pit fighters!

• R.I.P Beast

• Honestly, Rodrik didn't seem that important till he came back imo.

While that's true, hiding Rodrik's survival actually made sense. It would have spoiled the surprise of him being alive. I also think AgentZ4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.