I'm Eternally Grateful for the Free Episode

When I saw that episode 1 was free, I jumped at the download. But then I left it there sitting for a couple weeks because I didn't have much interest. I knew the reviews were great for this series, but I wasn't a fan of Borderlands, so I never had much interest. One day, when I decided that I would take a break from my recent addiction to League of Legends and try out this game... It was the best decision I made in a long, long time. It completely hooked me, and I immediately bought the Season Pass. Now I'm madly in love with this series--similar to how I felt when I played TWD and TWAD--but I think that Tales from the Borderlands is the best thing Telltale has ever done. I probably wouldn't have ever bought this considering how I wasn't much of a fan of Borderlands, and for that reason, I will always be thankful for the free episode idea. Now I can't imagine life without playing this awesome game. Well done, Telltale, well done.

Comments

• Pretty much how I got into it. I was looking for a replacement for TWAU and saw the free ep. Now it's my favorite telltale, and one of my favorite games period.

• I bought it, it sisnt interest me at first. But I still bought it as I know telltale always does a good job.

• Pretty close to my story too. Now I'm addicted to Borderlands.

• This is exactly how i fell in love with twd.

• edited December 2015

Now you have to spread the word,dont let your friends miss the chance to play this awesome game.
    We need more support if we want a season 2.

• Yeah the free episode is such a great idea. They don't even lose that much money and it gets people into it whereas they would have never touched it. I never really played that many story based games but then I saw the walking dead episode 1 for free on IOS. Was immediately hooked and now most of the games I play have to have a good story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.