Two Questions

Maybe it was mentioned before here, or even in the game, but I've decided to ask here first.

1) Anyone noticed that HJ has a port behind his left ear? http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/borderlands_2_conceptart_sSqYq.jpg are there any infos about it?

2) And second question - why Athena's eyes are red in TFTBL ? I started wondering if she's a human or some kind of cyborg or....her eyes were red sometimes to make us think she's extremely dangerous?

Thank you so much!

Comments

• I think there was some information on Jack's ear port in one of the Reddit/Twitter AMA's, but for the life of me I can't remember where. There's no in-game mention of it as far as I can recall, though.

As for Athena's eyes, they're not actually red. Fiona is the one telling that part of the story, so she described Athena as having red eyes to help convey how terrifying she was at the time. Similarly, the part where Fiona leaped off a roof onto the back of a moving motorcycle and the part where Loader Bot punches Athena across the city didn't happen either. She's embellishing.

• That's just the concept art. Not all things make it into the final design of a character, as you can see with Jack's character model here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.