A huge thing I want possible for season 2

One huge twist that I think will really be surprising is if the person you left behind in episode 5 will be a resurrected playable protagonist. You are at the north grove at the end of episode one doing a blood ritual and we have no idea what is happening and at the end of the episode, we see the resurrected Asher/Roderick. The person who survived ends up dying, so it is actually reversed

Comments

• How you will ressurect Asher? i mean he kinda lost his head..

• That perhaps could be possible but only for Rodrik , since you can't resurrect a headless body , if it was possible , we would have done it with Ned .That would mean Asher was always meant to die , and rodrik was never determinant and will always be alive . And i think that is higly possible , remember in episode 2 , talia 's song , a part of the song goes " Repaint slaver's bay in crimson rains " ,talking about when the two brothers got ambushed at the docks with slaves (pit fighters) , and when talia is saying this line , it shows Asher , and not Rodrik , perhaps meaning ,he was perhaps the one wh should've died in those docks , but well ...Its just speculation .

• Ned, I miss that guy. We do not know the power of the north grove though

• Aw ! Don't worry about ned , a secret to keep between you and i , Bran thanks to his greenseer abilities manage to warn ned about the treason , and they took a clone instead , Ned to not be caught has been hiding in some cellars for some years now ;) .He's still alive don't worry , sure he'll be coming back next season , alongside with Jon , and Catelyn and Robb , and they'll all take back winterfell togheter .Right ? Right ?!! D:,

Ned, I miss that guy. We do not know the power of the north grove though

• He's dead

Dydix958 posted: »

Aw ! Don't worry about ned , a secret to keep between you and i , Bran thanks to his greenseer abilities manage to warn ned about the treaso

• I always did feel like Roderick was the right one to die in the pit. Asher shouldnsurvive longer

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited December 2015

Roderick

You mean Rodrik.

was the right one to die in the pit

What pit?

Asher shouldnsurvive longer

k

Most people leave Rodrik... and most people can't spell his name. It's all so sad.

I always did feel like Roderick was the right one to die in the pit. Asher shouldnsurvive longer

• The screen always changes the word

IceFromIron posted: »

Roderick You mean Rodrik. was the right one to die in the pit What pit? Asher shouldnsurvive longer k Most people leave Rodrik... and most people can't spell his name. It's all so sad.

• Dont mess with my feelings, boy.

• edited December 2015

Asher on my Canon save is dead and lost his head. No chance he could come back to life

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited December 2015

If you can survive a walker bite, severe sickness and a headshot at point-blank range only to come back to comment on a thread, then why can't Asher? ;)

Asher on my Canon save is dead and lost his head. No chance he could come back to life

• edited December 2015

Well he did lose his Head and His body have apparently been Eaten by dogs according to Ludd

If you can survive a walker bite, severe sickness and a headshot at point-blank range only to come back to comment on a thread, then why can't Asher?

• Oookay

Well he did lose his Head and His body have apparently been Eaten by dogs according to Ludd

• Supposedly killing a character then revealing they were in fact not killed is one of my least favorite tropes in world(and plus they've done that already, they're really going to play this twice?), please don't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.