House Forrester--rundown:

IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I'm going to write a fan-fiction about the Forresters, though I haven't decided about whom, or when it will take place. Anyway, I've composed a basic rundown on all the Forresters, just for organizations sake, and wanted to see if people agreed, or had anything I should add or change.

Gregor Forrester

• Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 179lbs
  • Hair Colour: Grey (Presumably brown beforehand)
  • Eye Colour: Green
  • Titles: Lord of Ironrath, Defender of the Ironwood Groves, Squire to Galbart Glover
  • Status: Deceased (Slain by Frey soldiers during the Red Wedding)

Elissa Branfield-Forrester

• Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Hair Colour: Blonde
  • Titles: Lady of Ironrath
  • Status: Deceased (Either slain by Harys, or poisoned along with Ludd Whitehill)

Rodrik Forrester

• Height: 5'9" (He seems just a bit taller than Ramsay who is 5'8, then again Rodrik is slightly hunched over because of his injuries and use of his cane. It's hard to tell)
  • Weight: 182lbs
  • Hair Colour: Brown
  • Titles: Lord of Ironrath, Defender of the Ironwood Groves, Head of Robb's Vanguard (?)
  • Status: Determinant (Either alive, living out in the Wolfswood, or slain by Harys during the Harbor Ambush)

Asher Forrester

• Height: 5'10" (He's just a tad taller than Rodrik, plus I think Beskha is like 6' maybe 6'1")
  • Weight: 190lbs
  • Titles: Lord of Ironrath, Defender of the Ironwood Groves (Determinant)
  • Status: Determinant (Either alive, and living out in the Wolfswood, or slain by Harys during the Harbor Ambush)

Gared Tuttle (He's a Forrester in all but name, so I'm including him here)

• Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 166lbs
  • Eye Colour: Brown
  • Titles: Squire to Gregor Forrester, Man of the Nights Watch
  • Status: Alive (Either marching south to Ironrath, or defending the North Grove)

Mira Forrester

• Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Titles: Handmaiden to Queen / Lady Margaery Tyrell
  • Status: Determinant (Either living as the wife of Rickard Morgryn, or deceased via beheading)

Ethan Forrester

• Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 104lbs
  • Titles: Lord of Ironrath, Defender of the Ironwood Groves

Talia Forrester

• Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 95lbs
  • Titles: N/A
  • Status: Alive (Living out in the Wolfswood with Rodrik or Asher)

Ryon Forrester

• Height: 4'7"
  • Weight: 78lbs
  • Titles: N/A

Comments

• I know that the wiki says that Rodrik is 25 and Asher 21, but it just seems way to old, think about this: Rodrik would have married Eleana if not for the clash of kings. This means that Rodrik was 23 when he went to war and Eleana seems to be about the same age. That's very old for a woman to stay unmarried in medieval times, if not old for Rodrik as well. Secondly last time the two saw each other were at Arthur's Nameday, which most have at least been two years ago. Arthur doesn't seem that much younger than Eleana which I why I personally think Rodrik would be around 19-20 during the game, and Asher 18. I think all of the Forrester children are alot closer in terms of age. My guess for Mira would be 16-17, the rest seem fine though, well maybe Gared should be a little younger as well.

• This is pretty cewl :)

Can't wait for the fic...

• Asher is 21, because he left 4 years before ep1 and he was 17

Draagedeh posted: »

I know that the wiki says that Rodrik is 25 and Asher 21, but it just seems way to old, think about this: Rodrik would have married Eleana i

• Is Asher leaving 4 years ago a stated fact? I'm curious

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Asher is 21, because he left 4 years before ep1 and he was 17

Sign in to comment in this discussion.