So keeping the *** was pointless?

So keeping the ironwood decree would be pointless? Can't remember if there was more angry dialogue or something in the later eps. Haven't been able to find any info on possible consequences when looking online. I'll be replaying episode 3, doubling up on achievements, and can't remember if there was any consequence for keeping it or burning it. Thanks.

Comments

• That choice didn't matter, just like most of the other choices in GoT

• Yeah and they totally mattered more in other games

That choice didn't matter, just like most of the other choices in GoT

• The decree is pointless why would you think keeping something signed by the ex master of coin who is now on trial for regicide. Its a piece of paper, it means absolutely nothing and I'm not sure why anyone thought it meant anything except to link you to a killer

• I wasn't sure because the game made it seem like it could still be of use in a way that it could still be taken seriously and thought to be the words of the king rather than Tyrion

The decree is pointless why would you think keeping something signed by the ex master of coin who is now on trial for regicide. Its a piece

• I thought you could use it to bargain with Tywin- who may see the wisdom in that decision. But it wasn't to be :(
    Maybe in the next season if Mira is alive?

• But as soon as they'd want to see it (and they would have wanted to for obvious reasons), they'd see that it's signed by Tyrion, and therefore is not only worthless, but even paints you as a conspirator of a Kin(g)slayer. And that would get you on the block before you could say "But my mother insisted!"

I wasn't sure because the game made it seem like it could still be of use in a way that it could still be taken seriously and thought to be the words of the king rather than Tyrion

• Honestly I think the choices in this game mattered more then TWD and TWAU.

Yeah and they totally mattered more in other games

• No fool you mean any and every game TELLTALE made after walking dead

• Good one

But as soon as they'd want to see it (and they would have wanted to for obvious reasons), they'd see that it's signed by Tyrion, and therefo

• pretty much this

TFTB choices matter way more so don't give me the "all telltale choices don't matter" bullshit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.