I find it amazing that's there an entire section dedicated to Batman

So even though I knew this was inevitable, I love the fact that there's an entire section on Batman. That's just cool in my book...sorry, I feel a 'as giddy as a school boy'. Batman is one of my favorites, so yeah. That's awesome.

Only one way to describe it:

enter image description here

Comments

• As a long time Telltale fan, I think it's amazing that Telltale has earned enough of a pedigree to make rapid fire announcements of new games like (more) Game of Thrones, Batman, (more) Walking Dead, Marvel, etc within the course of less than a year. At this point, the question isn't whether or not Telltale will be able to work with a huge franchise, but which huge franchise they get to work with, and that's a cool change to watch happening throughout the years.

• Indeed. It's very impressive what they can do in one year. The future holds lots of things, let's hope they're great.

As a long time Telltale fan, I think it's amazing that Telltale has earned enough of a pedigree to make rapid fire announcements of new game

• It's pretty cool, it's THE GODAMN BATMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE.

• I think this is one of my favorite Batman panels:

bloop posted: »

It's pretty cool, it's THE GODAMN BATMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE.

• enter image description here

I think this is one of my favorite Batman panels:

• This is my favorite

I think this is one of my favorite Batman panels:

• C'mon guys, we all know what Batman panel is the best

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

C'mon guys, we all know what Batman panel is the best

• Wow..this was fast.

• Telltale sure knows how to move fast.

• Hey so, is this Batman game going to be like the old TV series? Because I so want this to happen:

And this:

And definitely this:

The forums is going to be overflowing with memes and every Bat joke in the book isn't it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.