• edited December 2015

enter image description here

[HARVEY DENT...CAN WE TRUST HIM?]

• I can think of couple:

• Saving someone:

Choice of saving the "x" character vs saving the "y" character and its consequences (either character not saved is seriously injured, or killed)

• Interrogation techniques:

Choice of just threatening the guy or actually physically torturing him (e.g. like when Bale Batman threw Maroni from the rooftop)

• Infiltration techniques:

Choice between different methods of infiltration - should Batman choose the rooftop, the backdoor, or disuise and just cruise through the front door?

There should be more, but those are the ones I can currently think of....

• So I can only think of a few dialogue choices

[I'm Batman.]

[Do people really think I'm gay ?]

[Fuck Superman.]

Telltale pls make it happen

• It'd be pretty cool if there was choice to either kill the main villain or not. Follow Batman's code, or choose to finally go over the edge.

Also, I demand for [I'M BATMAN!] to be an option literally every time a choice is able to be made.

• Those all sound like good choices we could make as Batman. Though, I wonder what type of choices we would have to make as Bruce Wayne?

CoolGuyJ posted: »

I can think of couple: * Saving someone: Choice of saving the "x" character vs saving the "y" character and its consequences (eithe

• edited December 2015

And if you say it too much...

[enter villain here]: Oh, stop! You're making me even more crazy than I normally am! It's unbearable!

Batman: Did you do that... because I'm Batman?

It'd be pretty cool if there was choice to either kill the main villain or not. Follow Batman's code, or choose to finally go over the edge. Also, I demand for [I'M BATMAN!] to be an option literally every time a choice is able to be made.

• I got no ideas. Anyone else?

Those all sound like good choices we could make as Batman. Though, I wonder what type of choices we would have to make as Bruce Wayne?

• edited December 2015

Hmmm..... Bruce Wayne, that's a real tough one.

• Choice of excuses to make to girlfriends/love interests:
      When time comes don the Cape & Cowl Bruce always makes some sort of excuses to his love interests. I guess his excuses could range from total bulls#$t ones to more plausible ones.

• Choice of vehicles to choose to go to social events (as playboy billionaire Bruce Wayne!):
      BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin, etc, etc??

• Choice of whom to trust (And not to trust) from Wayne Enterprises:
      Obviously, Bruce will trust Lucius, but who else can he trust from the Board of Directors in WE? Would be an interesting angle if we can have Bruce go in Wayne Enterprises and interact with the board.

Also some more for Batman (first one assumes Batman has Robin as his sidekick (the dynamic Duo!), not solo-Batman):

• Treating Robin:
      Choice of being strict/harsh with Robin vs being more lenient with Robin

• Listening to Alfred:
      Could have choice between Bruce actually listening to Alfred's advice vs Bruce being stubborn and just ignoring Alfred's advice.

• Upgrade of Batmobile:
      Variety of choices to put additional (non-lethal) arsenal on Batmobile or not.

• Batman solving the case:
      Using his detective skills, giving Batman the choice to figure out the "who-dun-it?"

Those all sound like good choices we could make as Batman. Though, I wonder what type of choices we would have to make as Bruce Wayne?

• edited December 2015

Batman has been rebooted so many times personality-wise the option to simply play as the kind of Batman you like best would probably be the best option. Gritty 80s Batman to more conventionally heroic Batman and maybe even a funny one.

I just pray to God they leave Robin and all the rest of the extended family of Bat-goofballs on the cutting room floor. But that's my personal preference for "the Batman" Batman.

• Most people don't realize that show wasn't supposed to be a serious Batman show ruined by 60s Star Trek style camp, but an intentional comedy. I think it won the Emmy for best comedy series at some point.

[Dispose of the bomb where the family of ducks is swimming] [Keep running] If you can recall that scene then I appreciate your existence. (If you can't, don't worry I still appreciate you )

• edited December 2015

I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald Cobblepot ("The Penguin") had a large role to play in Telltale's version of the Batman universe. He's one of the few villains who can be a threat to Bruce Wayne as much as Batman; the sort of white-collar criminal who's all too common nowadays. The writing staff couldn't do any harm looking at the comic "Penguin Triumphant" for possible story material. One idea they could pursue is Cobblepot purchasing Wayne Manor right under Bruce's nose.

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

[Save Catwoman]

or

[Save Robin]

(Gotta be Catwoman though)

• Penguin was always one of my personal favorite Batman villains, other than Joker, but we should give him a break for this game.

Though, the Riddler or Two-Faced are good options too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald Cobblepot ("The Penguin") had a large role to play in Telltale's version of the Batman universe. He's one

• I'd go with my sidekick. No idea when this takes place, but I'm not letting another Robin die on me, dammit.

[Save Catwoman] or [Save Robin] (Gotta be Catwoman though)

• Y'know, it's a cliche choice, but I think we'll get a choice at the end of episode five, that'll be

[REVEAL YOURSELF IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS] OR [KEEP YOUR IDENTITY] Someone will die in your choice, but more people die if you keep your identity.

Like, if you reveal it, the villain will be shocked, Batman will attempt to disarm him/her, someone gets shot, but is defeated. If not revealed, she/he'll kill a few people before Batman stops him/her. (Or maybe Batman dies, if you keep your identity? Jeez, so many results could occur.)

• enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

You and 100% of players shipped Robin and Batman

• You and 100% of players deleted the Batman X Robin Thread.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

You and 100% of players shipped Robin and Batman

• Instead of the silence option they should put in [I*M BATMAN ]

• i just hope they don't have timers during the times when batman is being a detective like they did in TWAU, because it seemed really unnecessary to have to make considered choices on a time limit, especially when the choices are 4 full complex sentences to read and decide on

• edited December 2015

So... kinda like Arkham Knight then?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Y'know, it's a cliche choice, but I think we'll get a choice at the end of episode five, that'll be [REVEAL YOURSELF IN ORDER TO SAVE YOU

• Dammit I thought I put the spoiler thing on it. So sorry.

Smellmeh posted: »

Thanks for the spoiler. -.-

• No sweat man. :)

Dammit I thought I put the spoiler thing on it. So sorry.

• Well, but I don't think you really got a choice in the matter.

But yeah, like Arkham Knight.

• Robin runs in.

"OH GOD BATMAN, THEY KILLED HER! CATWOMAN IS DEAD!"

"I'M BATMAN!"

"What...? What- What are you talking about, Batman?"

"I'M BATMAN!"

CrimsonKing posted: »

Instead of the silence option they should put in [I*M BATMAN ]

• edited December 2015

Robin: "You're such a jerk! You never let me drive the batmobile! What if I want to drive for once huh? What if I wanna be the big superhe-"

"Punch Robin"

"Slap Robin"

• {I'm Batman} {I'm Batman} {I'm totally not Bruce Wayne} {Fuck the silence option I'm Batman}

Jk

• How was that a spoiler? He said no events in Arkham Knight

Thanks for the spoiler. -.-

• [Brofist Robin]

Or

[Don't brofist Robin]

This better be the first choice in the game.

• I think having a older, more brutal Batman would be interesting. If he was no longer in his prime he could no longer save everyone and stop the villain every time, he'd get tired easily, be sick of the life he's led, have to resort to more brutal measures (possibly killing) to compensate for his aging. This aspect could be expanded upon and TT could deal with Batman's frustrations and regrets etc.
    Just my two cents but I think a concept like that could have a lot of potential for hard and morally grey decisions.

• That actually made me laugh out loud. Brilliant. XD

AronDracula posted: »

You and 100% of players said "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN"

• LMAO

RhysAndLee posted: »

Robin runs in. "OH GOD BATMAN, THEY KILLED HER! CATWOMAN IS DEAD!" "I'M BATMAN!" "What...? What- What are you talking about, Batman?" "I'M BATMAN!"

• It would be out of character if he killed.

I think having a older, more brutal Batman would be interesting. If he was no longer in his prime he could no longer save everyone and stop

• Decide whether to let a bad guy die or save him

• No it wouldn't.

The game doesn't have to follow the comics/cartoons/movies. It could be something like a "Last Stand Batman" and is the last thing Batman does before giving Terry the role of the Batman Beyond

It would be out of character if he killed.

• Have you guys seen the DLC expansion mission in Batman: Arkham Knight? There's one new side mission called "Shadow War" and by the near end of it, there is a difficult choice for Batman to make involving his moral code to never kill and Ra's Al Gaul's fate. He even asks Alfred what would he do if he were in his position.

I've made my choice in it, but it was so hard to choose. If we could get a difficult choice like that from Rocksteady, imagine what Telltale could do with this new game they're making.

• Is that a part of the "Season of Infamy"? I haven't bought any DLC for Arkham Knight. Is it worth it? Sounds good.

• A- Keep blaming the death of your parent 20 something years ago and dressing like a lunatic to beat people in the street and spend your fortune in suits and vehicles with the name "bat" in front like the manchild you are.

B- Grown up and start using all that money to improve the city you say you care that much about to do all the crazy stuff in option A.

Of course comicbooks, continuity and whatnot, but since this is TellTale, I expect a plot that deals with some of those facts and the clear mental instability Bruce Wayne has.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.