Confused with Elaena

Alright so I told her to leave before the fighting started and she still got dragged off by that soldier right before Rod leaves on the horse. Wtf? Was this a bug or something not registering my choice properly because I looked on the wiki page and it says she does leave ironrath and a guy on the forum said that she did leave for him.

Not wanting to replay the whole thing again just for that.

Comments

• On PC I outright said something like "You don't belong here" and she didn't get dragged off. Maybe you chose the option "This is war" ?

• Saying "This is war" is Rodrik warning Elaena. To have her leave you need to outright say "You don't belong here"

• Yeah if you don't say leave, she gets dragged off to be rapped by the whitehill soldiers most likely

• Damn, ok I felt like that'd be too much of a dick move and that she'd be angrier with Rod.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Saying "This is war" is Rodrik warning Elaena. To have her leave you need to outright say "You don't belong here"

• Probably not. If Gryff is alive I imagine she'll be raped by him. If Ludd's alive then she's probably fine.

Yeah if you don't say leave, she gets dragged off to be rapped by the whitehill soldiers most likely

• The only way to save her is to say "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, ELAENA! >:O". And if you say "Of course you belong here! Ironrath is your home now. :)" she will lose her life and/or dignity.
    Telltale really sat a trap for us there.
    So much for being a gentleman.

• Yeah I did feel like I would harshly tell her that her place isn't at Ironrath at first.

Damn, ok I felt like that'd be too much of a dick move and that she'd be angrier with Rod.

• I wanted this to be an option:

Elaena: Rodrik, if I mean anything and our nights together mean anything at all to you, tell him my place is here!

Rodrik: You mean everything, of course you do. Which is why I'm giving you this command:get out of her, go to your family in the Riverlands! For your sake and our potential child, please. Take Talia with you. Wait for me there.

She could either understand or not, I think she might understand if you bring up the child.

Differic posted: »

The only way to save her is to say "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, ELAENA! >:O". And if you say "Of course you belong here! Ironrath is your home

Sign in to comment in this discussion.