Just got done with EP: 5 and it was...unexpected?

What happened to Fiona&Rhys? They opened that...floating Alien box and they vanished! Tell you the truth, I don't want to see a season 2... I think Borderlands 3 would carry this story over better don't you think?
Also: I hate Rhys, please tell me that Fiona is the vault of the traveler lol :) .

Comments

• Fiona is the vault of the traveler

Fiona: I guess I really was "Episode 5 - The Vault of The Traveler".

Rhys: What? That doesn't even make any sense, Fiona.

Fiona: Well that sure was a "Tales From The Borderlands".

Rhys; STOP!

• edited December 2015

Hate Rhys? :O I'm calling the police.

• A+

Fiona is the vault of the traveler Fiona: I guess I really was "Episode 5 - The Vault of The Traveler". Rhys: What? That doesn't even make any sense, Fiona. Fiona: Well that sure was a "Tales From The Borderlands". Rhys; STOP!

• I hate Rhys

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

When Borderlands 3 comes out I dont want Rhys and Fiona to be in it, making Rhys and Fiona's "What happened to them" story as some side mission in Borderlands 3 would just be disappointing.

Maybe we could do missions for Vaughn and Sasha to help find Rhys and Fiona, but we would never really find them or find out about them until a season 2.

• TTG is kinda getting known for ending on cliff hangers. I guess so it leaves open another season if possible......Though, if TWAU has taught me anything...is that you will be waiting for a long time.

• How could anyone hate Rhys with those stylish socks of his?

Pipas posted: »

I hate Rhys

• edited February 2016

Its a big annoying cliff hanger but maybe borderlands 3 will pick off at the teleportation scene. Who knows?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.