Whats your favorite Batman movie/game?

I figured why not make this.

Movie: I watched The Dark Knight movies and isn't as bad as i thought it would be, all though i love the first movie of batman called Batman. (The Old One)

Game: Arkham Knight is really fun, i love the batmobile on the game. And the story as always is awesome.

Comments

• I haven't got Arkham Knight yet since I don't have a next gen console yet, I loved the animated series.

• Movie : The Dark Knight. Outstanding performances, great characters with great interactions and a very interesting plot. Something tells me that Batman V superman : Dawn of Justice is going to be even better, I guess we'll see :D

Game: I haven't played Arkham Knight yet but Arkham city is my favorite.

• edited April 2016

My favorite movie is definitely The Dark Knight. As for my favorite game, I bought Arkham Asylum a few weeks ago, but have only played like 30 minutes of it so far, I plan on playing more over my winter break, so I can't really say what my favorite game is.

EDIT: Alright, so I have now played 3 of the 4 games in the Arkham series, and my favorite is (surprisingly) Arkham Origins, City being a close second. I have not yet played Arkham Knight, as I own a PC, but am looking into getting a PS4, and Knight will be (along with TLOU) one of the first games I get.

• edited April 2016

I dunno. I didn't watch the all Batman movies, I did watch one but I don't remember what the name was. I'm not a big fan of Batman, I did play Arkham City a year ago,but just like @MetallicaRules, I didn't fully finish it.

• For movies. The Micheal Keaton one from 1989 still holds a special place in my heart, ad games is Akrham City, no contest.

• My favorite movie the dark knight my favorite game batman arkham city for the moment i still playing batman arkham knhit on my ps4

• edited December 2015

My favourite Batman movie is Batman (1966). It is based on the TV-series which I used to love when I was a kid.

My favourite Batman game is Batman the Movie for Amiga. It is based on the 1989 movie. I haven't played more recent Batman games, so I don't know if those Arkham games are good or not.

• Part of me wishes they where making a Batman Beyond game.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

The 1966 Batman movie is fantastic - Batman running through the streets carrying the bomb over his head, the crazy phone conversations, Batman's "Bat Shark Repellent"... So much wonderful 60s weirdness.

My favourite Batman movie is Batman (1966). It is based on the TV-series which I used to love when I was a kid. My favourite Batman game

• The Dark Knight Rises, I love Bane in that movie.

• enter image description here

The one with the best Joker.

• Oh i love the Joker in that one. (Too bad the actor died)

Cope49 posted: »

• edited December 2015

Oh that one was my least favorite of the old series. Like i said, first one is the best. But is your opinion.

• Im a huge Arkham night fan.

• Batman Begins.
    Batman Forever.
    Batman and Robin.

• edited December 2015

I found the movie to be fairly enjoyable, though I wouldn't say it was quite as good as say Batman Forever. I think George Clooney Made a very interesting Batman and Bruce Wayne, & I think Arnold Schwarzenegger did great job as Mr Freeze.

I think the whole cast did well!

• Movie: Batman Begins

Game: Arkham City

• I have not played any Ratman game. Now with my new pc I'm sure it'll change.

Burton's first Batman is the best. I hate the second and I don't f...... care people like it. Third Batman had good moments, fourth was really bad.

I don't like Nolan's trilogy; unlikeable Wayne, Bale growls, Liam Neeson, too fast action, absurds, lack of logic, no more secrets around Batman. Only Ledger's part was good and interesting. Cartoon from 90's was much more enjoyable.

• Too bad Joker couldn't explain flying rat how did he get his scars. :(

Cope49 posted: »

• Movie: The Dark Knight

Game: Arkham City

• I have never been that interested in Batman. I didn't even see Batman Begins or The Dark Knight when it came out. So I didn't understand what the fuse is all about. Then when The Dark Knight Rises comes out, my friend persuade me to see it with her. So I watched it and Oh my god, how much I love that movie. Now I understood why Batman is so awesome. After that I saw The Dark Knight and then Batman Begins.

My favorite movie is The Dark Knight.

I haven't brought a Batman game before. Telltale's Batman will be the first.

• Batman vs Robin

I bought few Batman games but none of them lived up to my expectations.

• While I like the Burton films, I love the Nolan Trilogy. But if I really had to pick one, I'd say The Dark Knight.

I haven't played Arkham Knight yet, so if I had to choose I'd say Arkham City.

• Arkham city because they used the batmobile to much in arkham knight

• Movie: The Dark Knight

Game: Batman Arkham City

In general: The Dark Knight

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Favorite Movie: Batman Beyond - Return of the Joker : )

• Same :D

Pipas posted: »

Movie: The Dark Knight Game: Arkham City

• Oh that's a good one, I actually just saw that the other day, Mark Hamill was amazing (as usual) in that.

enter link description here

kenjisalk posted: »

Favorite Movie: Batman Beyond - Return of the Joker : )

• am looking into getting a PS4, and Knight will be (along with TLOU) one of the first games I get.

Do you plan on playing other PS4 exclusive games? I'd recommed you to play Uncharted series because they're awesome.

My favorite movie is definitely The Dark Knight. As for my favorite game, I bought Arkham Asylum a few weeks ago, but have only played like

• That was another series I was looking at. Another one, even though it's not a PS4 exclusive, is the Mass Effect series, especially since Mass Effect 3 isn't on Steam. Firewatch would be another game, since I just can't get it to work right on my PC (which is weird since mine is not even a year old).

AronDracula posted: »

am looking into getting a PS4, and Knight will be (along with TLOU) one of the first games I get. Do you plan on playing other PS4 exclusive games? I'd recommed you to play Uncharted series because they're awesome.

• edited April 2016

Favorite live action movie: The Dark Knight

Favorite animated movie: Mask of the Phantasm

Favorite video game: Arkham City

Sign in to comment in this discussion.