What If...

The possibilities for this game are endless. Obviously, one of the first questions will be whether or not it can be considered "canon". But imagine if it wasn't? What if Telltale made an alternative "final story" scenario? The choices would assuredly carry more weight. What if you had to choose between, say, Alfred or Tim? What if people could die if you fail quicktime events? And the biggest of all...

what if you could kill the Joker? I'm not so sure I would be able to resist doing so, and I've always been essentially a pacifist when given the chance in Telltale Games. Telltale being able to truly dive into the moral complexity of Batman's refusal to kill the Joker would be astounding.

Comments

• I don't think Telltale's really into the idea of breaking canon. And neither am I.

• DC has an unlimited amount of parralel universes ,like flashpoint, injustice etc.Maybe telltale's batman can take place in another universe where they are free to do anything they want, like kill off a major person in batman's life or letting us murder someone while playing as him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think Telltale's really into the idea of breaking canon. And neither am I.

• I agree, I'd prefer it being canon (similar to TWAU). I'm just speculating on the different things that they could do with it

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think Telltale's really into the idea of breaking canon. And neither am I.

• I think that's a definite possibility. I do think I'd prefer a canon-based game in the long run, however.

DC has an unlimited amount of parralel universes ,like flashpoint, injustice etc.Maybe telltale's batman can take place in another universe

• Ooh, interesting. I would kind of like this. Then Telltale could do what they want with this Batman, without it affecting the comics or movies.

Batman: Last Stand - A Telltale Games Series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.