(if any) who do u wanna be the villain?

I want the all time great, JOKER!

Comments

• Joker is overdone.

• HELL FOOKING YES!Joker all the way!!!That would be GODDAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Vandal Savage would be a cool villain for this game.

• Penguin

Deathstroke

Mr. Freeze

Harvey Dent

• We don't know what Time It will be set in. Also is It based on comics/movies/games??

I always liked the Falcone family and would like to see more of them. Considering both Joker and Scarecrow had their own Games, I would especially like to see Two Face, Penguin or just both.

• edited December 2015

and....batman isn't?

Joker is overdone.

• If you're trying to call a main character overdone then get out LMAO

Wigams posted: »

and....batman isn't?

• hush
    • Croc
    • Scarecrow
    • Man Bat
    • Pyg
    • Bane
    • Mad hatter
  • I'm trying to call a DC Character overdone as Batman has been featured in pretty much everything. Just recently a batman trilogy, just recently three batman arkham games, now he's in Superman and Suicide Squad and probably Justice League.

Don't know where you get the idea that a main character can't be overused. Then get out? So hostile.

If you're trying to call a main character overdone then get out LMAO

• Didn't mean to sound hostile man sorry. I mean the series is called batman so calling batman himself overused sound pretty weird to me.

Wigams posted: »

I'm trying to call a DC Character overdone as Batman has been featured in pretty much everything. Just recently a batman trilogy, just rece

• I know it's not likely to happen, but any character who wasn't in the previous Arkham games would be a nice change.

Prometheus is one character who would be interesting to see.

• The Riddler would work perfectly.

• Any character who wasn't used in the previous Arkham games would be a nice change.

I know it's unlikely, but Prometheus would be interesting. He was rumoured to be in Arkham Knight's "Season of infamy" DLC, but that didn't eventuate.

• Someone who hasn't been in the films recently!

• edited December 2015

Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Hush, Riddler, Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke. (I love Joker but he's been getting milked alot)

• Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Deathstroke and Manbat would be an excellent group of enemies.

• No i want to be Batman....Because im Batman.

• edited December 2015

I want the Joker, and Ra's al-Ghul.

enter link description here
    enter link description here

• Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke and The Riddler would be perfect

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited December 2015

Joker, Riddler whatever. Just don't add any stupid batgirl or catwoman to the story. Hate them. Game has to be DARK just like Burton's (first) movie, or Kanye West.

• The Joker, naturally. He's the most iconic comic book supervillain of all time.

They've been making Joker stories for like eight decades, it's not a well that runs dry.

• Are there any Batman villains who haven't been used in the Arkham games yet? I mean villains people who aren't fanboys/girls would care about?

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Any character who wasn't used in the previous Arkham games would be a nice change. I know it's unlikely, but Prometheus would be interesting. He was rumoured to be in Arkham Knight's "Season of infamy" DLC, but that didn't eventuate.

• Maybe they could return to more self-contained episodes like the pre-TWD era with an overarching storyline that ties it all up. Villain an episode with the Joker as the payoff.

• Just not Joker. He's so overdone by now.

• Kinda of sick of Joker. So anyone else.

• Definetely not Joker he is totally overused. Penguin or Riddler are much better anyway.

• Mr. Freeze and The Riddler.

• After 4 arkham games, I'm sick to death of Joker.

I want to see them pull off a good riddler.

• I figure he's going to be in there, but I'd really like it if they could go through the series without using Joker.

• Not Joker, lol. They should explore other villains.

• I think it would be cool if there was an overall threat (Please not the Joker, we already had that in Arkham Origins) and have a different main villain each episode. Like Episode 1 could be Mr. Freeze and episode 2 could be Bane etc. so Joker could show up, but just in 1 episode. If I had to pick 1 main villain however, I think a darker and more intimidating Riddler would be a nice choice. There are such good possibilities for puzzles with a villain like him and it would bring a good detective vibe. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the Joker did end up being the main villain and I wouldn't be UNhappy but there are just so many other villains who could use a shot.

• Agreed, he's already been milked to death in the recent Arkham series.....

HiroVoid posted: »

I figure he's going to be in there, but I'd really like it if they could go through the series without using Joker.

• Prometheus
    • Ventriloquist
    • Killer Moth
    • Owlman
    • Maxie Zeus
    • Clock King (though primarily the Green Arrow villain, he does appear in Batman media)
    • Count Vertigo (same case as Clock King)
    • KGBeast

Those are ones I can think of......There should be more, but majority of them would be minor villains (since a lot of Big Bads have been used already in Arkham series so many times).

TheRealBiz posted: »

Are there any Batman villains who haven't been used in the Arkham games yet? I mean villains people who aren't fanboys/girls would care about?

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

Dr. Daka for the win! A little throwback to the (totally not at all racist) Batman of the 1940's

• Maybe Hush or Talia.
    Joker is sooooo overdone

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Batman is the superhero with the best villains so I'll be happy with the villain they choose no matter who he/she is

• Scarecrow would be preferable. A Harley appearance would also be nice.

Tolispro posted: »

Batman is the superhero with the best villains so I'll be happy with the villain they choose no matter who he/she is

• Anyone BUT the Joker. I'm really tired of him and think he's lived out so many variations, I'd prefer them reinventing other characters instead.

I'd be down with Ra's as I think he great but not entirely overplayed yet. Or even just having him interact with a lot of different villains along the way. I'm really really hoping Selina plays a big role if not second in command to Bruce in this. I LOVE their interactions and I definitely never get enough of it outside of the comics/cartoons.

• edited December 2015

I think Kite Man should be the villain.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.