Tales from the Borderlands - 'All Good Things...' - Retrospective Interview

Comments

• Thread: VIDEO: The final Interview with the cast and crew: ALL GOOD THINGS

Watch it... This got my mind in weird state, emotional, happy, upset, calm...

• edited December 2015

Still hoping Gearbox lets Telltale make Season 2. I can't stop loving this game so goddamn much.

• "Oh Rhys!You're my hero!"

"Oh for..Turn off the cameras"

That video is gold XD

• I was like "Announce Season 2, announce season 2..."

Well, I love this video a lot! I have the same feeling of joy as I usually do while playing Tales from the Borderlands. :)

• When the actors are just regularly speaking, I can't imagine their voices coming out of their character's mouths...

• I got one question...

Where is the cast Q and A?

enter image description here

• Oh my god, that ending.

Man, I miss this series so much. :(

• Oh wow that so nice to watch. Reminds me I gotta replay the entirety of Tales again start to finish.

Aaaaah, they have got to make a Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 I swear!

• All good thing get a second season right? RIGHT?

• You spelt "come to an end" pretty bad there...

enter image description here

lupinb0y posted: »

All good thing get a second season right? RIGHT?

• MMM I LOVE THIS GAME AND CAST

• Awesome! Such a great cast and creative team. I love how much fun they all had on the project. :D

And I hope this means the Q and A video is finally going to release soon too!

• Laura Bailey: "I don't want this to be over"

Me neither Laura, me neither

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh wow that so nice to watch. Reminds me I gotta replay the entirety of Tales again start to finish. Aaaaah, they have got to make a Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 I swear!

• Really awesome :)

But they confirmed our belief in this video, this is the last Tales from the Borderlands game it looks like, at least for a while.

• edited December 2015

The love they share in the video is inspiring. Love this dev team and cast <3

• edited December 2015

Thread: Telltale TFTB Video with Cast and Crew Behind it.

This is for everyone who hasn't seen this video or know about it! Nice to see the cast/crew talking about how amazing it was to make this game. Thank you Tellatale and Gearbox!

enter link description here

• Why exactly?

jmm posted: »

This may be something to consider... https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/675232522716999681

• edited December 2015

"Rhys is an external loser most of the time." LMFAO. True. Congrats to all the amazing fan artists that got to be in the vid! You guys rock!

Also, I love Dameon Clarke, that man is a blessing.

• I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure they would not fuel the "don't want it to be over" sentiment then. Instead, they would just state how great everything went, treat it like a finished product and wait for the hype to die down eventually. There's no reason for TTG to subtly hint at a discontinuation.

It doesn't say "all good things come to an end", but "all good things..."
    What this tells me is that they don't want to get people's hopes up, but also that they don't want to say it's over.

Ulysses101 posted: »

Really awesome But they confirmed our belief in this video, this is the last Tales from the Borderlands game it looks like, at least for a while.

• jmmjmm
    edited December 2015

Before that the only possible way to get Borderlands 3 (and any other tie-ins like Tales) depended on Gearbox shifting gears from Battleborn to something else, now with a new studio they can begin work on something else.

What that studio will be devoted to could be Borderlands (or something else), but IF it is Borderlands, then something like more Tales could work for Gearbox (keeping the franchise in people's minds) but strictly speaking and in fewer words: the possibilities are greater than without this piece of news.

Why exactly?

• I love the speculation about Canadian flavored borderlands dialogue. The examples sound like Gortys.

jmm posted: »

This may be something to consider... https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/675232522716999681

• I find it funny how Troy Baker's done so many different voices, yet his Rhys-voice is so close to his normal voice

CosmicSouls posted: »

When the actors are just regularly speaking, I can't imagine their voices coming out of their character's mouths...

• I think THAT is the Q&A. If i remember correctly, A TTG staff member said, that it isn't Going to Be a "real" Q&A. Here the quote:

One little quick note, I'm not super sure how much they're going to be able to speak in regards to the production side of things, this'll mostly be focusing on character(s), the craft of acting and their experiences performing in a Telltale series, as well as their thoughts on the story and franchise etc. I'll certainly float every question by them but I can't guarantee they'll be things the performers can respond on.

that feels like the Video tbh. Here the Thread: enter link description here

Deadpoolian posted: »

Awesome! Such a great cast and creative team. I love how much fun they all had on the project. And I hope this means the Q and A video is finally going to release soon too!

• Damn, that's a shame. There were a ton of great questions asked by the community. That would suck if it were all for nothing. :/

But still, loved the video.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think THAT is the Q&A. If i remember correctly, A TTG staff member said, that it isn't Going to Be a "real" Q&A. Here the quote:

• Any news on a Physical Release?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.