Will there be gameplay?

I mean will there be gameplay as in do we actually get to be a detective and solve cases or is it going to be like TWAU?

Comments

• It's very likely going to be like TWAU; However, Telltale has been a little more experimental with gameplay in Minecraft: Story Mode so hopefully it carries forward into other games.

• What do you mean by that? There is barely any game play in it, compared to their old games

It's very likely going to be like TWAU; However, Telltale has been a little more experimental with gameplay in Minecraft: Story Mode so hopefully it carries forward into other games.

• FUCK THEIR OLDER GAMES, EVERY PUZZLE I NEED TO WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH.

I play Telltale for the story and choices, not freaking puzzles, they just stall the story and it can't move on until you read a walkthrough. Oh god. BTTF and JP got better in terms of puzzles though, I actually liked them.

Kellogs posted: »

What do you mean by that? There is barely any game play in it, compared to their old games

• The puzzles were so much fun though...

FUCK THEIR OLDER GAMES, EVERY PUZZLE I NEED TO WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH. I play Telltale for the story and choices, not freaking puzzles, they

• For some people...

The puzzles were so much fun though...

• Maybe. Even if you didn't like them, I don't think they deserve to be FUCKED. Some of those puzzles were really clever.

For some people...

• Some were, I agree. But 80% were just super hard puzzles that takes hours to complete. (Excluding BTTF and JP.)

Maybe. Even if you didn't like them, I don't think they deserve to be FUCKED. Some of those puzzles were really clever.

• A game can have both good puzzles and good story

FUCK THEIR OLDER GAMES, EVERY PUZZLE I NEED TO WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH. I play Telltale for the story and choices, not freaking puzzles, they

• Nah, we're just gonna mash [Q] repeatedly just so we feel the interaction since the game consists of 100% cutscenes.

• I don't know about you, But i get Really immersed into the World by pressing 'Q'. And i also pay my respects by pressing 'F'.

Nah, we're just gonna mash [Q] repeatedly just so we feel the interaction since the game consists of 100% cutscenes.

• Telltale excessively uses that QTE that sometimes it's just there to stop you from being bored.

GSSalvador posted: »

I don't know about you, But i get Really immersed into the World by pressing 'Q'. And i also pay my respects by pressing 'F'.

• Yes. And sometimes you can't Even "win" it. Hopefully TTG Takes an Example from TftBLs final Battle. That was the only QTE that i enjoyed.

Telltale excessively uses that QTE that sometimes it's just there to stop you from being bored.

• You can't even fail that QTE.

GSSalvador posted: »

Yes. And sometimes you can't Even "win" it. Hopefully TTG Takes an Example from TftBLs final Battle. That was the only QTE that i enjoyed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.