Villain

What villains do you think should be in here

Comments

• I hope it'll someone new.I'm already tired of Joker,Riddler,Ivy and other batman villains i've seen a hundred times.

• edited December 2015

Man Bat

enter image description here

• I want villian's that fuck with your head (not the Joker!)

The Riddler, Hugo Strange, Scarecrow etc...

• Joker, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze and Ra's al Ghul would be my picks.

• Scarecrow. Because why not. All though i think Joker should have a place in this series.

• My picks would have to be The Riddler and Mr Freeze. It is about time one of these iconic villains were given a major role in a batman game/series.

• Riddle me this...who am i

• It could be a combination of villains like Mad Hatter, Dollmaker, Prometheus, Hush, The Phantasm, League of Shadows. I agree I'd rather have villains not prominently used frequently. Get TT to develop villain(s) with minimal backstory, rarely used, or maybe some created in the 40s to 60s that were discontinued in future issues (if any).

• edited December 2015

Considering that I haven't played any Batman computer game since the early 90s, I'm not tired to any Batman villain in games. I think that it would be nice if the series had new villain for each episode, but I'm also fine if it just tells a one long story with a single villain.

The Joker has always been my favourite villain in the live-action TV-series and movies. And I also like him in the comics. The Killing Joke and A Death in the Family are among my all time favourite Batman stories. So, naturally I wish to see him.

I also wish to see The Penguin, Catwoman and The Riddler. Playing the complex relationship of Batman and Catwoman could be interesting.

• joker will be cool

• I would love to see Poison Ivy and Catwoman!

• Clementine.

• Wrong game. :P

koban4max posted: »

Clementine.

• Please, please leave the Dollmaker out of this. This piece of shit villain doesn't deserve to get an adaptation, let alone be part of a Telltale Game.

pcharl01 posted: »

It could be a combination of villains like Mad Hatter, Dollmaker, Prometheus, Hush, The Phantasm, League of Shadows. I agree I'd rather hav

• Give the Penguin his time in the limelight. He's a pretty interesting baddie, but he always gets sidelined in adaptations.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.