The North Grove Choice

Which choice did you make in terms of the north grove and why? What do you think Gregor meant when he said it must never be lost? I was really conflicted when making the final choice but ultimately I was inclined to side with Josera as he seemed more sane than his sister and was not going crazy because of blood magic.

Comments

• Gregor didn't factor into my decision. From the beginning I had Gared wanting to help House Forrester.

• edited December 2015

I always planned to use the grove to help house forrester but when faced with the differing opinions on the interpretation of Gregor's words, I became unsure of what to do.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Gregor didn't factor into my decision. From the beginning I had Gared wanting to help House Forrester.

• I marched south

1. I can't sacrifice myself to protect something I know nothing about !
    2. Oh forgot, I know one thing. that grove give Ysera the power to control her warriors, but It needs blood, fresh blood, imo nothing good will come from something like that !
    3. Finally, Josera/Ysera could be the last children of house Forrester, so there is nothing to keep me stay at the far end of the world, just to protect nothing !!!

Sorry for my bad English !

• Well I told Jon Snow about the secret.. So hopefully that absolves me of my duty.

But when did doing your duty work out well for ppl in Westeros

• Marching south is pointless

Gared and those 15 mindless warriors won't be able to do anything against the Whitehills

• I believe Jon says something like "keep that secret to yourself" if you tell him about the North Grove

And I don't believe the game has much impact on the show

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Well I told Jon Snow about the secret.. So hopefully that absolves me of my duty. But when did doing your duty work out well for ppl in Westeros

• That's what he says in season 1, but it was an important choice for a reason.

And I'm also talking about the book.. So in a sense I'm talking about the Asoiaf universe

HelloMyLord posted: »

I believe Jon says something like "keep that secret to yourself" if you tell him about the North Grove And I don't believe the game has much impact on the show

• Marching south is pointless

So is the North Grove. We know nothing about it. Why does Gregor want that? Rodrik/Asher, Duncan/Royland/Gwyn and Talia need people to watch their backs anyway

HelloMyLord posted: »

Marching south is pointless Gared and those 15 mindless warriors won't be able to do anything against the Whitehills

• We know enough

It's a place with great magical power that can be used against the White Walkers

From my point of view , abandoning the North Grove isn't a wise move , considering the expected invasion by the White Walkers

AronDracula posted: »

Marching south is pointless So is the North Grove. We know nothing about it. Why does Gregor want that? Rodrik/Asher, Duncan/Royland/Gwyn and Talia need people to watch their backs anyway

Sign in to comment in this discussion.