I just finished this game...

and it sucked

Comments

• edited December 2015

Athena is not dead. She is taken by Brick and Mordecai (those dudes in Ep3) to Sanctuary (a flying city) for questioning.

This is not mentioned on Tales but it happens in Borderlands The Pre Sequel.

• Athena didn't die. She was taken by Mordecai and Brick to tell her story (the pre-sequel) to Lilith. Sasha's watch was a healing device...which is a common occurance in most games. Sorry about the sound quality that sucks. That happened to me while I was playing Game of Thrones. It really ruins the experience.

• Well it is mentioned if you ask about Athena in episode 4.

Athena is not dead. She is taken by Brick and Mordecai (those dudes in Ep3) to Sanctuary (a flying city) for questioning. This is not mentioned on Tales but it happens in Borderlands The Pre Sequel.

• edited January 2016

I just had the same problem, and found it was 5.1 not working properly. (sending data to channels that were not outputting the audio). It started at the Gortys mecca battle till t he end.
    I switched to Stereo and it worked. There's actually a huge problem in windows 10 with managing 5.1. Microsoft has been receiving tons of threads on this subject since win10 release. (and beta)

• Borderlands TPS

The first two minutes of this vid show what Mordecai, Brick and Athena did next.

• edited February 2016

vallory didnt kill athena because lilith wanted her because of her hyperion knowlege as for the sound issue i had onw where characters would say the same thing twice but that was fixed after i reported the issue then an update fixed it this was for the ps3 version, im not sure about pc i think its an audio output issue try playing with the sound options and see if that fixes it

• Well, I accidently liked the post when trying to reply. But Athema is alive, as the others in the thread said. Also, the last part of the last episode, I had the same problem, and it's happened mostly on consoles. But that wouldn't ruin the whole game for me, especially since it wasn't for dialogue, it was just delaying on quick time events in the final fight.

• Is there something I missed?

• Guy edited his post

Original post was about Athena apparently dying and then coming back in episode 5 and blah blah blah

Then he edited it to what it is now, because I guess he's taking up the reigns of being the resident "I hate everything Telltale does and everything they're currently doing" guy of the forum.

swoopysalvo posted: »

Is there something I missed?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.