Is this constellation "The Ice Dragon"?

Ever since I saw the North Grove map in episode 3, I have wondered what the "watchful eye of the ice dragon" was. Of course everyone would want there to be a genuine, living ice dragon, but that is too obvious and the game is supposed to be like the show, where they tease about dragons and rarely show them.

I first thought that the "ice dragon" could be a metaphor for a lake, since in George R.R. Martin's book "The Ice Dragon", it is hinted that an ice dragon is transformed into a lake. The eye of the dragon could have been a metaphor for an island in the middle of the lake. The North Grove would either have been underground or south of the island. But nope, there was no such lake in "The Ice Dragon" episode.

All there were that could resemble an ice dragon are clouds, northern lights and stars. One may find the shape of a dragon in the clouds, the northern lights dances like a dragon in the sky and the brightest stars could be linked so that the lines make up the shape of a dragon. Can you find anything dragon-ish here:

This is what I found:

Does anyone know if this is the correct constellation?

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.