Bigby vs Batman

wouldnt they be too similar protagonists? interrogate, kick doors, investigate, beat the crap out of bad guys etc while bigby worked with snowwhite. Batman will work with gordan and their relationship depends on how you play the character. I am not complaining, i actually love that we are getting a game similar to TWAU

Comments

• They are similar in that they are both detectives, but different in terms of personality. Bigby is the reformed Big Bad Wolf, and while he does try to be good, sometimes he can't help but go back to his old ways. He will threaten people, rip out their arms, even brutally kill people if you allow him. Meanwhile, Batman is a lot more reserved, he refuses to kill no matter what. Batman will try to stay in the shadows and in secret, while Bigby likes to confront people directly. When it comes to interrogations, Bigby can be very violent if you let him, you can basically torture the information out of Tweedle Dee/Woodsman, Batman would use fear to get the information he needs, similar to what he does in Batman Begins.

enter link description here

• I guess Telltale love their detective games so much, considering their previous works before TWD. This seems like the most logical game for them. Badass protagonist, investigation scenarios, and interesting overall themes.

• Really the only true similarities are they are both detectives.

Obviously it wont be too similar, because if it is Im sure alot of people would be upset that they would make a game so similar to Wolf Among Us instead of just making Wolf Season 2.

• edited December 2015

Come to of it. Who's behind that Batman mask...Wait...No...Impossible! I can't believe i haven't seen this before!

IT'S......

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Really the only true similarities are they are both detectives. Obviously it wont be too similar, because if it is Im sure alot of people would be upset that they would make a game so similar to Wolf Among Us instead of just making Wolf Season 2.

• nanananananananananananananan BIG-BY!

Smellmeh posted: »

Come to of it. Who's behind that Batman mask...Wait...No...Impossible! I can't believe i haven't seen this before! IT'S......

• This series seems like a spiritual successor to TWAU, quite honestly. And that's not a bad thing at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.