Handsome Batman (Batman VO's)

In the little teaser annoucement of the Batman, is it just me or is one of the voices Handsome Jack from Borderlands? If it is, what kind of character do you think he'll play? Also, I wonder if they'll get (they most definetely will) some voice actors from the previous TT games...

Comments

• A lot of people think Adam Harrington should be the Joker.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2015

Not any Telltale guy but I thought I heard the Game Theory guy in there.

• Rly? He has a too gruff voice for Joker in my opinion... Or maybe I just havent heard him in enouh stuff...

AgentZ46 posted: »

A lot of people think Adam Harrington should be the Joker.

• Who's dat?

• MatPat?

Huh...

• I actually agree. His voice is too rough and tough to fit Joker. Although I will say he's an awesome VA

Rly? He has a too gruff voice for Joker in my opinion... Or maybe I just havent heard him in enouh stuff...

• Y'all haven't heard Adam Harrington's amazing Joker voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GAnNQzAp0g

Rly? He has a too gruff voice for Joker in my opinion... Or maybe I just havent heard him in enouh stuff...

• Well, I'd like to have Kevin Conroy as Batman, but I don't see that happening.

• edited December 2015

If Dameon Clarke is in this, he has to be a villian. He just has one of those voices XD

I just imagined Adam Harrington saying "Where's the trigger!!!?"... He's really good lol

• Oh wow, that's pretty good!

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all haven't heard Adam Harrington's amazing Joker voice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GAnNQzAp0g

• That's awesome! I see why people think he'd be a good Joker.

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all haven't heard Adam Harrington's amazing Joker voice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GAnNQzAp0g

• MatPat.

Who's dat?

• I certainly didn't hear any Dameon Clarke in the trailer, though I did hear someone who sounded like MatPat.

• At 0:21, but now that i listen to it again, maybe its not him...

I certainly didn't hear any Dameon Clarke in the trailer, though I did hear someone who sounded like MatPat.

• Didn't notice it at first but it does sound like him.

At 0:21, but now that i listen to it again, maybe its not him... ...

• edited December 2015

I want Mark Hamill for the Joker. I want the guy who voiced batman in the dark knight returns animated movie to voice him in the game too. I don't know why but I really liked his voice.

enter link description here

I don't think that's Dameon Clarke by the way but it does sound kindaaa like him

• I've always been a huge Batman fan and I've been telling friends for a year that Telltale would eventually do a Batman game. So, I'm a pretty happy camper right now, but I felt the same way about TWDG S2 and look how that turned out... Anyway, I've kind of had my dream Batman VA list for a while.

• Kevin Conroy for Batman... Cause, he is the goddamn Batman and it honestly feels weird having anyone but him do the role.
    • Tara Strong's Harley as grown on me, but I really do like Hayden Walch's Harley more after watching Assault on Arkham again. I would love to see Hayden voice her again in the Telltale Game.
    • Mark Hamill as the Joker for the same reasons as Conroy, but Troy Baker's Joker is pretty good.
    • Tom Kane for Jim Gordon.
    • Grey Delisle for Catwoman.

Now for the Telltale VA's!

• I really like Scott Porter's Nightwing in Arkham Knight and I honestly don't see why they wouldn't bring him back for this game; he's definitely becoming a regular now.
    • Melissa Hutchinson for Damien Wayne all the way.
    • Dave Fennoy for Lucius because I don't know why they wouldn't bring him back for the role.
    • Erin Yvette for Barbara/Oracle; Ashley Greene was not my favorite.
    • I'm hoping they can get Jensen Ackles for Jason cause his performance in UtRH really set the bar, but I feel like Brian Bremer (Nick) would do a fantastic job. He was probably one of the best VA's in Season 2 and could really capture Nick's anger, his somewhat jealousy towards Luke, and his depression. I feel like he would bring something different to the table that's for sure.
    • Tim is very much still an older teenager, or at least a young adult, so Trevor Hoffman's my choice for him. Trevor has a voice perfect for younger men and I could see Tim being a mix of Ben and Justin. All the Robins are smart, but Tim has always had an edge to him in that department, so he needs to sound mature for his age as well (I think Trevor could pull that off though).

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of characters, but it's late and I want to go to bed.

• That's a great list, and I definitely would love to see a lot of this happen, but I doubt that Kevin Conroy would come back to play Batman now that Arkham is done. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the chances of it happening have always seemed very slim to me. I can definitely see Troy Baker coming back to play The Joker again like he did in Origins, especially now since he did play Rhys in TFTBL, I can see him being open to doing future work with Telltale. And I don't know what role she'll have, but I can almost guarantee you that Erin Yvette will play someone in this game, she's been in every Telltale game since TWD S1.

Clem-Clem posted: »

I've always been a huge Batman fan and I've been telling friends for a year that Telltale would eventually do a Batman game. So, I'm a prett

• Erin Yvette's been in every Telltale game since TWD S1.

Except GoT... Dunno about MC cuz i didnt play it...

That's a great list, and I definitely would love to see a lot of this happen, but I doubt that Kevin Conroy would come back to play Batman n

• According to her IMDb page, she had small, minor roles in Game of Thrones, providing some additional voices. She is also, again minorly, featured in Minecraft, with a few lines in the first and second episode.

Erin Yvette's been in every Telltale game since TWD S1. Except GoT... Dunno about MC cuz i didnt play it...

• I see... I wonder what were the additional voices in GoT...

According to her IMDb page, she had small, minor roles in Game of Thrones, providing some additional voices. She is also, again minorly, featured in Minecraft, with a few lines in the first and second episode.

• enter image description here

I see... I wonder what were the additional voices in GoT...

• Dameon Clarke as Hush! That would be fantastic. Or The Joker! Adam Harrington would be a great Gordon or Batman if you ask me.

If Dameon Clarke is in this, he has to be a villian. He just has one of those voices XD I just imagined Adam Harrington saying "Where's the trigger!!!?"... He's really good lol

• #Handsome Jack CONFIRMED

At 0:21, but now that i listen to it again, maybe its not him... ...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.