Updated Cosplay References?

I really appreciated the Fiona, Rhys, Sasha and Vaughn cosplay reference sheets Telltale released months ago. I keep hoping to see an updated version with all of their "future" outfit references, now that the series is over.

I'd also love to have references for the variant outfits/accessories from the Quick Change machines (the variants of Rhys's original cyber arm, Fiona's Con Artist outfits, Sasha and Fiona's Hyperion outfits, and Vaughn's Atlas Visioneer glasses).

It would also be helpful to include color swatches for the characters' skin tones as well. I know that's not a concern for cosplay, but I actually use the cosplay references for fanart. Having the color swatches for their outfits was incredibly useful, but I always lamented the lack of swatches for their skintones. Trying to match the characters' skin tones from screencaps is challenging, at best.

I can't be the only one who'd find these updated versions useful. Anybody else out there want to see this, or anybody able to point me in the right direction if such a thing already exists out there?

Comments

• I would have not been a fan of the skin tone swatches initially, but it is depressing how much of Fiona's fanart made her white.

• I know what you mean. I see a lot of art that lightens Sasha's skintone, too.

Like I said, the skin tone swatches are totally unnecessary for cosplay purposes, but for fanart, they'd be helpful.

Linnet posted: »

I would have not been a fan of the skin tone swatches initially, but it is depressing how much of Fiona's fanart made her white.

• I know there are people on this forum that do things with the original game assets, so if you were looking for a particular costume/angle they might be able to help.

I tried doing a picture of Angel a little while ago, and realized there isn't a good guide for her tattoos and I'd posed her with her inner forearm facing outward, which is never ever shown AFAIK.

mcemily posted: »

I know what you mean. I see a lot of art that lightens Sasha's skintone, too. Like I said, the skin tone swatches are totally unnecessary for cosplay purposes, but for fanart, they'd be helpful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.