Possible Upcoming DLC Theory

If we get a DLC story (like 400 Days), here's what I like it to be. A flashback detailing how Vallory became a mob boss. Or at least an explanation on how she got the scars. For that, the playable character(s) will be either August, Finch, and/or Kroger. As for the last piece of dialogue that Vallory might say. "Call me Vallory. ... Queenpin Vallory." Kind of like Handsome Jack's last piece of dialogue in The Pre-Sequel's main story.

... And besides, episodes 4 and 5 didn't have enough Vallory.

Comments

• Psh, why not an episode about how Fiona got her sick eyebrow scar?

But really, Id like a younger con artist Fiona and Sasha and a College Rhys and Vaughn Dlc

• Do not forget a Wallethead Begins DLC: Adventures in the mailroom.

• exactly what i want

Poogers555 posted: »

Psh, why not an episode about how Fiona got her sick eyebrow scar? But really, Id like a younger con artist Fiona and Sasha and a College Rhys and Vaughn Dlc

• Psh, why not an episode about how Fiona got her sick eyebrow scar?

I'm just going to take an educated guess.

Fiona was doing one of her very first cons and couldn't stay in character without laughing so when the people figured out it was a con, she and Sasha had to bolt and she smacked into Felix's trailer door expecting the door to slam open like in a cool action movie.

cough internally lame cough

Poogers555 posted: »

Psh, why not an episode about how Fiona got her sick eyebrow scar? But really, Id like a younger con artist Fiona and Sasha and a College Rhys and Vaughn Dlc

• omg fuck yesssssss

jmm posted: »

Do not forget a Wallethead Begins DLC: Adventures in the mailroom.

• edited December 2015

Or a DLC about what happened in the time between the first opening of the vault and the capture of Rhys and Fiona.

• Someone's having trouble telling which sister is which.

Or a DLC about what happened in the time between the first opening of the vault and the capture of Rhys and Fiona.

• I hate myself.

matteso586 posted: »

Someone's having trouble telling which sister is which.

• edited January 2016

My ideas:

• A flashback to Fiona and Sasha's teenage years. And how August was once a sweet kid and a good friend/awesome boyfriend until he turned into a murderous borderline-psychopath and the girls had to flee.
    • Rhys rebuilding Atlas.
    • August's rise to power in the aftermath of his mother's death, with him fighting off all the people who want to be the new King/Queen of Hollow Point.
    • The Adventures Of Vaughn And His Mighty Bandit Tribe.
    • Janey and Athena's wedding. Which gets rudely interrupted by some past enemies that all want Athena dead.
    • Fiona's transformation into a fully-fledged Vault Hunter.
    • The gang visit Sanctuary.
    • Loader Bot's adventures.
    • Team Awesome (and August) going on a fun adventure in one of the BL/BL2 DLC areas. Prefably Wurmwater, because MOTHERFUCKING PIRATES.
    • Gortys being adorable for 30 minutes.
    • Something involving Timothy Lawrence.
    • OR ALTERNATIVELY, MR. TORGUE.
  • Na honestly you need something new, something that branches to season 2. Not just a flashback that only fills in some blanks for characters stories that are already told.

If I may direct you to a season 2 for Tales I wrote (New characters, though does feature some s1 people), have a look :https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101159/tales-from-the-borderlands-season-2-fan-fiction-ongoing

• A DLC where I just get insulted by handsome jack for 2 hours would be nice.

• I'd play that.

Enigma12 posted: »

A DLC where I just get insulted by handsome jack for 2 hours would be nice.

• Gortys being adorable for only 30 minutes?

LawmanZero posted: »

My ideas: * A flashback to Fiona and Sasha's teenage years. And how August was once a sweet kid and a good friend/awesome boyfriend unt

• I think everyone would. That's the terrifying thing about this fanbase :D

lupinb0y posted: »

I'd play that.

• Oh alright, 1 and a half hours.

Gortys being adorable for only 30 minutes?

• Best DLC EVER!!

Oh alright, 1 and a half hours.

• I'd love an Athena and Janey wedding DLC.

Just imagine the hilarity and carnage that would ensue.

• I'd honestly enjoy another one of Miss Moxxi's Wedding Massacre at Athena and Janey's wedding. Except not so much death on important characters. (Especially the brides. Or is one of them still the groom?... I dunno.)

My ideas: * A flashback to Fiona and Sasha's teenage years. And how August was once a sweet kid and a good friend/awesome boyfriend unt

• Athena and Janey wedding DLC.

That would complete me.

• Personally?

The wedding goes on ahead with all the attackers dying and no one's too concerned because the new potential generation of Vault Hunters is beating them up outside.

I'd honestly enjoy another one of Miss Moxxi's Wedding Massacre at Athena and Janey's wedding. Except not so much death on important characters. (Especially the brides. Or is one of them still the groom?... I dunno.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.