no more tales from the borderlands?

If you watch the interview with the voice actors you see them say "I'm gonna miss it" and "I don't want it to be over" but why would they announce it's over on camera?

Comments

• Maybe because they don't know if there's gonna be more games? There were some confirmed infos on another Borderlands game.

• Its kinda like Wolf Among Us, at this point we all kinda assume its not happening but every time Telltale does respond to people asking if there will be a Wolf season 2 its always a mysterious way of saying "maybe."

• edited December 2015

I don't think they know themeselves, I don't think Telltale even know.

We just gotta wait and see if GearBox will allow them.

• who knows hopefully we shall see a tftb series 2 most likely after bl3

• shh don't say that

• Gearbox said they aren't planning on making Borderlands 3. Currently they're focusing on Battleborn and probably other new games too.

who knows hopefully we shall see a tftb series 2 most likely after bl3

• I heard different infos. Battleborn will be their new game, but there's a team working on Borderlands game too.

Gearbox said they aren't planning on making Borderlands 3. Currently they're focusing on Battleborn and probably other new games too.

• You heard wrong gearbox have confirmed nothing about a 3rd Borderlands game.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I heard different infos. Battleborn will be their new game, but there's a team working on Borderlands game too.

• They said on PAX Australia that they are doing another Borderlands. They even encouraged people to join GBX to help. No one knows if its actually BL3 but its far from "unannounced"

You heard wrong gearbox have confirmed nothing about a 3rd Borderlands game.

• My magic 8 ball says it is impossible to predict these things.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.