Gregor and Ludd

What do you think their relationship was like? Openly hostile, or pretend smiles with hatred in their hearts?

I remember it being said that Gregor heaped praise about Highpoint. And I'm pretty sure at full strength, House Forrester would have little trouble dispatching of House Whitehill.

Comments

• I don't think Gregor likes the Whitehills, but he also had no interest in fighting them. I believe he viewed the fued as petty and unimportant compared to the events happening north of the Wall. Most likely he was trying to appease Ludd. If you think about it, all the Forresters seem to have a unatural charisma about them. All it takes is for Gregor to swagger up to Highpoint and say, "Listen Ludd, we're both important men with important things to do. Let's not go to war." Gives Ludd the Gregor grin. What? Asher had to learn it from somewhere.

• Comment of the year award goes to....

Kireilt posted: »

I don't think Gregor likes the Whitehills, but he also had no interest in fighting them. I believe he viewed the fued as petty and unimporta

• Well, if what Ludd said to Ethan is any true, he definitely didn't like Gregor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.