DETECTIVE BATMAN game which we deserve !!!!

it's time to portray the detective side of batman .. which includes solving a murder mystery in Gotham .. no.of victims are increasing day by day and batman has to stop the killer by collecting clues interrogating suspects .. we all loved wolf among us if done correctly this will be better than wolf among us ... Detective crime story with a bit action and sentiment .. this will be an awesome game .. #diehardbatmanfan :)

Comments

• plz leave your opinions on my theory :)

• Next time use the edit button, as replying to your own thread is poor etiquette. Thanks.

brucewayne posted: »

plz leave your opinions on my theory

• I like it !

• @brucewayne, you have always known that the day will come, where we shall take the mettle of the Dark Knight. :)

• Mr. Wayne, I very much agree with you. We must see The World's Greatest Detective live up to its title.

• The problem is that detective video games are so hard to do since there's usually only one correct answer and you can't progress until you get that answer. The best detective game I've played was Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, since you could actually continue on with the game after coming to a wrong conclusion and arresting the wrong person. But even then it had some of the same problems. Still, I think it was a huge step in the right direction. If Telltale could improve on that formula, then heck yes, I would love to have this be a detective-focused game.

P.S. If anyone knows of any other detective games that let you get things wrong, along the lines of Crimes & Punishments, let me know.

• thank u sir !

SnakeJ posted: »

I like it !

• my bad !!

Next time use the edit button, as replying to your own thread is poor etiquette. Thanks.

• la noire

Cpt. Sqweky posted: »

The problem is that detective video games are so hard to do since there's usually only one correct answer and you can't progress until you g

• haha

@brucewayne, you have always known that the day will come, where we shall take the mettle of the Dark Knight.

• If it is a detective game, they should make it to where the player can make a mistake and pick the wrong person. I am not sure if they can do that with the choice system telltale has.

• Ya but The Wolf Among Us is a detective video game series and that did just fine did it?

Cpt. Sqweky posted: »

The problem is that detective video games are so hard to do since there's usually only one correct answer and you can't progress until you g

• You ever heard of bumping?

Next time use the edit button, as replying to your own thread is poor etiquette. Thanks.

• YES. Pleeeeeeaaasseee Telltale.

Adam West´s Batman was very similar to the comics of that age, and that Batman disappeared a long time ago.
    Tim Burton´s Batman was an emo.
    Schumacher´s Batman was a joke nod to Adam West that nobody understood because it went to far.
    Nolan´s Batman was a psycho.

The only one that got it right was Paul DIni in the animated series, and I want that Batman to exist somewhere besides the comics and the animated series. I don´t want a single thing from Frank Miller´s version, please TellTale, don´t be a sheep like everyone and use that as your canvas, that Batman is overhyped as fuck and boring as hell.

• that would be awesome actually

If it is a detective game, they should make it to where the player can make a mistake and pick the wrong person. I am not sure if they can do that with the choice system telltale has.

• yupp !!!

SpaceTales posted: »

YES. Pleeeeeeaaasseee Telltale. Adam West´s Batman was very similar to the comics of that age, and that Batman disappeared a long time ag

• hell yeah and this batman game should be different we already loved and enjoyed arkham series now waiting for a detective type of gameplay

Mr. Wayne, I very much agree with you. We must see The World's Greatest Detective live up to its title.

• So long as there are people we beat up along the way I am sooooo down for this.

• As long as characters are not dying left and right. Im happy about it.

• edited February 2016

From the little glimpse they gave us and the brief synopsis I hopefully see it going down like this:

Batman/Bruce Wayne struggles with the duality of his life - being an eccentric billionaire by day and a dark, brutal vigilante by night. The whole detective aspect looks at murders that have happened recently in Gotham (possibly Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man or even Hush). The whole plot cant go wherever from there but I really would like to see Telltale tackle The Court of Owls.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.