Tom's boss

Hello darkness my old friend

So, as you know, since the beginning Tom try to help and gather information about Mira's situation. He tries to discover what is happening to her and her family for his boss, and also help her.

But, King's Landing is a Nest of Vipers. Even though Tom could have good intentions, his boss probably didn't. Tom's boss is clearly interested in Mira and House Forrester. The question is: Why?

In my opinion, I think it's because he is involved with something that include House Forrester. The ironwood market, for example.

Yes, Tom's boss probably is involved with ironwood. With that in mind, we have Andros and Morgryn as possible boss.

But, what sense does this make? Why would any of them help Mira? They weren't helping her, Tom was. They were interested in her ironwood, in her house state and in Mira, I guess. With that in mind, I think Tom's boss is Morgryn.

After Mira strike a deal with Tyrion, Morgryn is pissed at her and Tom, who didn't warn him about that. So, he tries to kill them both, paying a Lannister guard to kill Mira and warning Tom that Mira is in danger. But, they both survived, and he needed to come up with another plan. And he did.

In the end, you are given the option to either die or sent Tom to death with the orders of Morgryn. Why Morgryn can send Tom to death? Well, he is a rich merchant while Tom is a coal boy. But, he probably "own" the boy, because he is paying Tom all this time. So, all he had to do is set Tom up and make him go to the block.

In the end, depending on your choices, Tom's boss kill his employ in order to get a chance of ruling Ironrath.

So, what do you think? I don't know if Morgryn being the boss was already discussed here.

Iron from ice

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.