Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn

This won't be a batman game without 2 of my favorite female villains, tell me telltale won't forget to add them in.

Comments

• If they include Joker I doubt they wouldn't have Tara Strong doing Harley but I doubt Pamela would be in the game.

• Ehh I like Harley Quinn, but I've kind of had enough of her in the Arkham games.

• I love Harley and Ivy! It'd be awesome if they made an appearance.

• I love them!!! OMG I knew I forgot to add people into the Top 7 Female Characters Thread xD I hope we get to see them, also Catwoman!

• Thank You, You just reminded me of her.

prink34320 posted: »

I love them!!! OMG I knew I forgot to add people into the Top 7 Female Characters Thread xD I hope we get to see them, also Catwoman!

• I really hope they take the opportunity to kind of involve all the villains in a Wolf sort of way, like how Pamela or Selina would both hurt/help Bruce along the way. I'd be cool with Harley but honestly only if the brought back the old costume, or at least took on a noire look for all of the characters.

• Yeah if they have Joker they have to have Harley. Not sure about Ivy but maybe

• edited January 2016

I'd love to see Harley but I hope she's not playing number two to the Joker, as we've had enough of that in the Arkham games. Harley works best when she's away from Joker's influence and can do her own thing. Ivy's a great villain when she's done right (though terrible when she's done wrong) and they could do a lot more with her in a Telltale game (which I'd imagine would focus more on conversation and investigation) than they could in the Arkham games.

• Gotham Sirens anyone, those three make a great team. (Catwoman being the other one)

• I do love the Gotham Sirens, so I hope all three girls do appear, long as it makes sense for them to.

• I would love to see Harley Quinn but not as Tara Strong voicing her. But, you know, that's probably what's gonna happen seeing as that Arleen Sorkin retired from the position after Arkham Asylum.

• Ivy yes, Harley not. She's annoying.

• Harley doesn't work best as her own thing. The new Harley isn't as great as classic Harley.

I'd love to see Harley but I hope she's not playing number two to the Joker, as we've had enough of that in the Arkham games. Harley works b

• I like poison ivy and harley Quinn

• Looking back, I didn't word my thoughts on Harley in the best way. I can't say much about the new comics Harley as I'm used to her in the older animated series' and the Arkham games. What I want is for them to explore her character beyond being Joker's #2. The animated series gave her lots of interaction with Ivy and other characters, as well as exploring her character and her relationship to the Joker. In the Arkham games (though Asylum and City were good) they didn't really explore or develop her or any of the other villains really, because the Joker became their main focus. What I want with a Telltale game is for Joker not to overpower every other character for the spotlight. There were fantastic moments in the old series, like when Batman recruited Harley to hunt the Joker, Harley's escapades with Ivy, when she successfully traps and almost kills Batman (and, by Batman's own words came closer to beating him than Joker ever did), or when she genuinely tries to live a life without crime. I'd like it if the Telltale game takes that kind of route, rather than making her Joker's relatively ineffective henchman who Batman always defeats without much issue. Essentially I'd like her to have interesting development and dynamics beyond her stuff with Joker, and also (should they go the route of having her be an outright villain with Joker) to have her be a legitimate threat to Batman. I hope I explained myself better there.

kingbanjee posted: »

Harley doesn't work best as her own thing. The new Harley isn't as great as classic Harley.

• I want Harley definitely, 100%. Ivy I don't really care if she's in it or not imo.

• I like them a lot especially BAA but only if it fits in the story as I just dont want filler like bak did and for TTG to stay true to what they create !

• I thought ivy looked terrible in the last batman game, I like her still

• I really hope they include them two. The game just won't seem complete without them.

• M'lady

InnerFedora posted: »

I really hope they include them two. The game just won't seem complete without them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.