How to delete previous episodes on Android

edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I've been scouring the forum for answers and I keep running into, go into your settings and under Help & Options and manage downloads.. However under my Settings menu I only have Controls, Audio/Video, Gameplay, Credits. I have no Help or Options or anything like that. I really want to continue playing but I have no more memory to download another episode.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

This Support Center article might help you: https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/206420858-How-do-I-delete-an-episode-from-the-Game-of-Thrones-app-

(For future reference, the Telltale Games Support Center has other articles like these for assisting people with issues and frequently asked questions about the games. Checking there first will often give you better results than checking the forums for when you have issues.)

How Do I Delete An Episode From The Game Of Thrones App?

To delete an episode from the Game of Thrones app:

1. Open the Episodes menu.
    2. Tap on an installed episode.
    3. A pop up message will ask you to confirm if you would like to uninstall that episode.
    4. Tap Ok to delete, or Cancel to stop the process.

The episode will then be deleted from your device. You can also reinstall the episode from the same menu by tapping it again.

Please note that Episode 1 is incorporated in the base game app, and cannot be uninstalled without deleting the entire app from your device. Deleting the app will also delete save data.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.