In the (Telltale) Game of Thrones you die, or you die. There is no middle ground.

Even if you always act in the best interest of your house, it does nothing to save it from crumbling. I've waited too long for Telltale to improve their decision trees. But, as I should have expected, your choices still mean little in the end.

(I might have hung on to hope for the 3rd season of TWD, but we wont be getting that anytime soon either. Instead you'd rather screw those of us who spent too much blood, sweat, and tears on the first 2 seasons, by watching you greedy muppets try to bank in on a fan-favorite character whose backstory I already understand.)

So long Tellale, it's been real. I've been a loyal fan for years, but refusing to evolve and instead hitching a ride on the coattails of popular TV shows and games to bank in on their popularity, without any improvements to your engine, is just a slap in the face to those of us who have supported you for so long. Here's an idea, do something original. Are your writers really that incapable of writing unique content?

Alright fanboys, you have a green light to rage on.

Comments

• I'm having a bad case of deja vu.

Pretty childish to label the people who disagree with you as 'fanboys'

• Okay, i agree the choice impact amount is poor in all their games. If your tired of it I guess you shouldnt play the games any more, I mean no choice games seem to have that much impact. i cant name one anyway

• edited December 2015

These rants always seem to have two things in common. Insulting the Telltale staff and inviting other fans to attack. Will someone please explain to me why anyone thinks this is helpful?

As for the complaint, clearly they are setting things up for season two so things had to happen the way they did to forward the story they are trying to tell. Like it or leave it.

• Alright fanboys, you have a green light to rage on.

Ok, I'm gonna rage in 3... 2... 1...

Nah, I'm better than that. Anyway, I'm outta here.

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

You sure, we haven't met before? You literally just joined the forum and posted this as your first thread and your first post.

Instead of caring so much about bashing and provoking people, how about you care about Christmas instead?

• edited December 2015

I've waited too long for Telltale to improve their decision trees. But, as I should have expected, your choices still mean little in the end.

I disagree. Our choices matter way more than you think. Telltale has improved the consequence of our choices in their decent games (GoT, TFTBL and MC:SM) and yeah... our choices do matter.

Here's an idea, do something original. Are your writers really that incapable of writing unique content?

You really do make it sound like it's something easy to do. Even writing stories for non-original content (or something like that) is a pretty hard thing to do. And I think doing something original is much harder than you think.

Alright fanboys, you have a green light to rage on.

Um, just because I disagree with some parts of your opinion, that means that I'm raging? :P

• Haha, that's short and to the point.

• LOL

Kateis posted: »

Alright fanboys, you have a green light to rage on. Ok, I'm gonna rage in 3... 2... 1... Nah, I'm better than that. Anyway, I'm outta here.

• This ^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I've waited too long for Telltale to improve their decision trees. But, as I should have expected, your choices still mean little in the end

• I'm going to have to disagree with you there, choices mattered a lot more. For example Rodrik and Asher, if you choose one of them, You get a two different experiences with them.

• watching you greedy muppets try to bank in on a fan-favorite character whose backstory I already understand
    • refusing to evolve and instead hitching a ride on the coattails of popular TV shows and games to bank in on their popularity
    • Are your writers really that incapable of writing unique content?

I've been a loyal fan for years

Sure buddy.

• MC:SM had choices matter a lot.

• Are your writers really that incapable of writing unique content?

But their content is pretty unique, you're just way too blind to look past that they're basing them off of other IP's.

• I agree. Probably the most so far.

MC:SM had choices matter a lot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.