How did they survive??!

Ok. How the hell do Asher/Rodrik survive with those injuries from the battle of Ironrath. Especially Rodrik, because he's already got so many injuries from the twins. And also, where the hell did that battering ram go when Rodrik/Asher flee the battle of Ironrath?? It was literally there 1-2 minutes ago, then it disappears to make room for their escape? naaaah

Comments

• You have no idea how strong Plot Armor is....

• Eh, its a game. I would gladly trade realism to keep one of the boys alive until season two.

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited December 2015

I'd dunno what the Fu*k you're saying but I know that its bullshit.

(TWD reference)

prink34320 posted: »

You have no idea how strong Plot Armor is....

edited December 2015

Not just the battering ram, but the remaining Whitehill army the 500 men outside disappear as well. Did all of them come inside after the gate was destroyed...... Ironrath wasn't that crowded, was it? And how the fu*k did Whitehill archers get on top of Ironrath gate (killed Amaya and the horseman rescuing the lord). There were Forrester archers last time Iast time I saw. And also, in Rodrik's story, the gate remains closed until Elissa's death. How did Ludd/Gryff (on his horse) and Harys get inside in the first place. They were'nt invited inside to discuss truce. Did they find the secret passage Rodrik and co. used?

• The Postern Gate seems the only likely thing, unless they used ropes and shit to climb up.

Not just the battering ram, but the remaining Whitehill army the 500 men outside disappear as well. Did all of them come inside after the ga

• Jeez, what do you keep doing to keep getting banned? (Nobody actually tell me here as that is against forum rules)

edited December 2015

No sh*t

IR0NR4TH posted: »

The Postern Gate seems the only likely thing, unless they used ropes and shit to climb up.

• Rodrik is the strongest Forrester of the franchise

• Telltale never answer their mistakes in their games because it is far more entertaining than what are we watching right now.

Not just the battering ram, but the remaining Whitehill army the 500 men outside disappear as well. Did all of them come inside after the ga

edited December 2015

What I think is...

Rodrik/Asher got LUCKY. REAL LUCKY

AronDracula posted: »

Telltale never answer their mistakes in their games because it is far more entertaining than what are we watching right now.

• You can see the battering ram inside of Ironrath after the gate falls.

Look at 9.12 and 9.16

• My lord, we have to get you...

You can see the battering ram inside of Ironrath after the gate falls. Look at 9.12 and 9.16

• They survived by using their Wolverine-like powers that runs in the family. Rodrik used them once already to survive for over a month in a corpse cart with his injuries from The Red Wedding.

• Maybe they'll find some R'hllor's Red Priest ? It looks like this is the only way to survive for them.

• This game isnt supposed to be realistic. There are magic, wights etc

• Umm , there's a difference between magic and teleportation , how the fuck do Ramsey and Gared teleport exactly? I still don't understand how did Gared reach Ironrath in one day , nor how did Ramsey order Authur's soldiers to go home without talking to them

This game isnt supposed to be realistic. There are magic, wights etc

• I still don't understand how did Gared reach Ironrath in one day

From where did you get that Gared reach Ironrath in one day?

HelloMyLord posted: »

Umm , there's a difference between magic and teleportation , how the fuck do Ramsey and Gared teleport exactly? I still don't understand how

• edited December 2015

Even if he didn't reach Ironrath in one day , he needed MONTHS to travel from the Twins to Ironrath on FOOT

Differic posted: »

I still don't understand how did Gared reach Ironrath in one day From where did you get that Gared reach Ironrath in one day?

edited December 2015

Malcolm also used Teleportation to reach Essos

Umm , there's a difference between magic and teleportation , how the fuck do Ramsey and Gared teleport exactly? I still don't understand how

• Perhaps he hitchhiked most of the way?

Even if he didn't reach Ironrath in one day , he needed MONTHS to travel from the Twins to Ironrath on FOOT

• Perhaps he hitchhiked most of the way?

edited December 2015

Indeed. He hitchhiked to Rodrik's corpse-cart driver and stopped early at his farm while the corpse-cart drove off with Rodrik's and Gregor's corpse into sunset. The End (episode 1)

Perhaps he hitchhiked most of the way?

• how did Ramsey order Authur's soldiers to go home without talking to them

Duh. He used TELEKINESIS. Telltale GOT is full of supernatural abilities

• DOUBLE POST

Perhaps he hitchhiked most of the way?

• The "Post Reply" button didn't work correctly. Curses!

DOUBLE POST

• Curses!

GOT language man.

SEVEN HELLS

The "Post Reply" button didn't work correctly. Curses!

• There are certain men, throughout history, who have survived seemingly insurvivable circumstances. Like Rasputin, and other Russians during the cold war era. I can only imagine that during the middle ages men were even more tough and capable of surviving such feats. For Rodrik to survive something like that twice is pretty incredible. I only hope that his recovery time isn't nearly as long next season.

• Keep in mind, the sword went through their side, not the center part of their body.

The only thing you could potentially argue is that they should suffer possible internal bleeding.

• edited December 2015

Umm what ?

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Keep in mind, the sword went through their side, not the center part of their body. The only thing you could potentially argue is that they should suffer possible internal bleeding.

• Yeah, but the faith of the seven is completely bollocks!

Curses! GOT language man. SEVEN HELLS

• Characters arrive at their destinations at the speed of plot

Malcolm also used Teleportation to reach Essos

• SOP haha Speed Of Plot. It does seem that way though.

TEWR2 posted: »

Characters arrive at their destinations at the speed of plot

• edited January 2016

I think the better question is, is that Royland or Duncan suffer no wounds, despite fighting the entire time. (EDIT) Maybe.

• ship never forget

My lord, we have to get you...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.