So, will we see the extended Bat Family?

Robin/Batman/Red Robin aka Tim Drake

Batgirl/Black Bat aka Cassandra Cain

Batgirl/Robin/Spoiler aka Stephanie Brown

Oracle/Batgirl aka Barbara Gordon

Batman aka Jim Gordon

Robin/Batman/Nightwing aka Richard Grayson

Robin aka Damian Wayne

Robin/Batman/Red Hood aka Jason Todd

Batwoman aka Katherine Kane

Catwoman aka Selina Kyle

Batwing aka Luke Fox

Bluebird aka Harper Row

Alfred Pennyworth

Julia Pennyworth aka Alfred had a hot daughter?

Titus the Dog

And that's not considering Bat Allies.

Comments

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited December 2015

Batgranny, Batcat, Batcanary... Please don't.

• edited December 2015

They aren't canon anymore.

Only canon Bat Family atm is the ones I listed.

Omid's cat posted: »

Batgranny, Batcat, Batcanary... Please don't.

• If they do more than one season, I think it's a definite possibility. But for now I think the only likely candidate is Dick Grayson.

• Does anyone want our Batman to have a sidekick?

• That would be amazing, but I wouldn't be upset if it were just Batman and Alfred, especially towards the beginning.

• To be honest, if there isn't a moment where you have to choose to either save Dick or Jason and the other "dies" only to become a villain, I will be both surprised and disappointed. It literally the most telltale choice I could imagine the moment they announced this game.

• Dude, focus, you just launch the names of characters from 3 different continuities.

• If it was me, yeah, the core line of Grayson's Nightwing, Tim or Damian's Robin, Barb's Batgirl and Alfred. Spoiler, Cassandra Cain, Huntress, Zatanna and Batwoman would be awesome optionals.

• I want Duck.

Does anyone want our Batman to have a sidekick?

• What if we were to get one member of the bat family to join per episode? Ep. 1, we'd obviously start off with Alfred, (and maybe Lucius?) Ep. 2 Robin aka Tim, Ep. 3 Batgirl aka Barbara and Ep. 4 Nightwing aka Richard. And maybe even choose who to agree with at some points.

• I just hope we get to play as Catwoman <3

• Batcow. I wanna see BatCow.

• I wanna see Batdog.

Seems like you're just showing off your knowledge of batman.

• I really wanna see Dick Grayson. Heck I'd actually like Nightwing to be playable for that matter but I don't think he will be.

• And Alfred.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If they do more than one season, I think it's a definite possibility. But for now I think the only likely candidate is Dick Grayson.

• I would love to see Cass and Steph get some more love.

If it was me, yeah, the core line of Grayson's Nightwing, Tim or Damian's Robin, Barb's Batgirl and Alfred. Spoiler, Cassandra Cain, Huntress, Zatanna and Batwoman would be awesome optionals.

• Nightwing is fucking hot!

enter image description here
    enter image description here

I mean I'm a guy Catwoman looks great

• Probably, but we can't spy telltale and say we just come for that game... But the game will be good :)

• You just revealed all of their secret identities...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.