Gwyn Whitehill *Spoilers*

Gets way too much hate. She's always putting the continued existence of both houses above all else and when things go downhill she betrays her family to help Asher when she sees that he actually wants peace unlike his dead mother who only wanted war.

Asher x Gwyn is the only way to a true peaceful ending and if the rest of Gwyn's family dies off than if they're married it effectively merges the house and Asher would rule both territories as one.

Best case scenario for everyone and far less bloodshed.

Comments

• Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else. Gwyn gets really nasty really quickly whenever you speak poorly of her awful family, and she literally stabs Asher in the back if you aren't a complete boot licker To The Whitehills.

I don't doubt her intentions to help her family win without bloodshed. She seems to want dominion just like her father and brother, except she uses words to manipulate situations rather than resorting to force and ugliness.

• No she isn't.

Her father could have easily wiped you out very early on if he wanted to and gotten away with it. Only Gywn was able to keep him from destroying you outright and she goes against her father to help Ryon.

No, she stabs Asher if you ruin the peace talks and poison/attack her father. She's completely justified if you're so against wanting peace and for trying to kill her father.

Stop trying to act like things don't act out like that if you made the foolish decision to go against peace that only Asher and Gywn can bring together.

Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else. Gwyn gets really nasty really quickly whenever you speak poorly of he

• edited December 2015

Gwyn does not hold her family accountable for ANY of their many atrocities. She refuses for them to accept responsibility about her families role in Ethan's death, their direct role in Rodrik's humiliation and death, beating up a defenseless little boy, purposefully sending Gryff to terrorize Ironrath, and much more including straight up STEALING another families home and livelihood (while her family literally brags about all of these things).

She allows all of this to continue while maintaining that peace and cooperation are the solution only if HER family is in charge. All the Whitehills did the entire season was bully and physically abuse the Forresters. Even the youngest children are beaten on and treated like subhuman scum on a whim.

So let's say that we bend the knee.. the Whitehills will continue being abusive and vile except now they are legally allowed to do so. The knee has already been bent, they will be free to beat and murder anybody they please even more so than they already have been.

Bending the knee to these aggressors isn't wise or peaceful... it is simply submission out of fear. "Oh they have a bigger army, let's just surrender and take their abuse for all eternity" is simply not viable, no matter how pleasant you think Gwyn is.

Its not that I'm against peace. Peace just isn't logical given what transpired throughout the last six episodes. Abuses would continue, eventually inciting violence, and voila the cycle continues forever.

Also, nice try acting like my one decision to ambush Ludd in the very last episode just ruined everything. I shook Ludd's hand, pursued peace with Gryff as Rodrik, promised Gwyn I'd submit to Gryff, attended High Point alone, etc. The Whitehills are usurpers, thieves, and general pieces of shit. They abuse until they are scared, which is what happens when Asher returns. Too little too late, I say. Pay close attention to Gwyn's dialogue... gotta give her props for her persuasive speeches.

SazukeEX posted: »

No she isn't. Her father could have easily wiped you out very early on if he wanted to and gotten away with it. Only Gywn was able to kee

• Stop trying to act like things don't act out like that if you made the foolish decision to go against peace that only Asher and Gywn can bring together.

ow so edgy

No she isn't. Her father could have easily wiped you out very early on if he wanted to and gotten away with it. Only Gywn was able to kee

• Ikr 3 edgy 4 m3 I surrender

GoTRules posted: »

Stop trying to act like things don't act out like that if you made the foolish decision to go against peace that only Asher and Gywn can bring together. ow so edgy

• Nah , she gets let off quite a bit. Still waiting for the chance to kill her

• That's just what happens when a GameFAQs troll leaks onto these forums.

Ikr 3 edgy 4 m3 I surrender

• edited December 2015

Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else.

Just a little detail that most people are not aware: if you tell her that Gryff worries you she says that she would see him exiled if it puts Asher's mind at ease. So I think you might wanna think better about what you just said.

Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else. Gwyn gets really nasty really quickly whenever you speak poorly of he

• Gwyn is probably the most hypocritical person in the game. My feelings towards her can be summed up as... "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Example:

• Gryff murders Rodrik at the harbor, Gwyn doesn't even warn the Forresters about the ambush: (Gwyn's reaction): "That's all in the past..." "We can make this work..."
    • Asher rightfully kills Gryff in a fair fight, avenging his brothers. Before the ambush he warns Gwyn that he can't promise not to hurt her family: "You ruined everything!"

So fuck you Gwyn.

• GWASHER STANS UNITE. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP.

But srsly Asher x Gwyn is the best possible resolution to Season 1. You still get to kill Gryff, Lord Whitehill's face gets fucked up, plus you now have the clear advantage of being pals with the one person who seems able to control Ludd. The game is clearly rewarding the player for picking the most diplomatic option.

• I was aware of that. That's still in the benefit of her family... exiling a troublesome fourthborn to secure dominion over the Forresters and the Ironwood forests. And whose to say Ludd would even agree to that? They could back out anyways, and Gryff deserves worse than exile.

Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else. Just a little detail that most people are not aware: if you t

• to secure dominion over the Forresters

Honestly, do you really think Gwyn wants dominion over the Forresters? I agree that her father surely wants and wouldn't be "sparing" the Forresters if not for that, but I don't believe that Gwyn's intentions are those. I mean, she definetly cares about Asher and the other Forresters.

I was aware of that. That's still in the benefit of her family... exiling a troublesome fourthborn to secure dominion over the Forresters an

• edited December 2015

Of course not, Gwyn would never have wanted war or death. All I am saying is that she would not put Forrester survival before her own families survival if it came down to it. She proved as much when she was willing to stab Asher. After all, a Whitehill is still a Whitehill.

to secure dominion over the Forresters Honestly, do you really think Gwyn wants dominion over the Forresters? I agree that her fathe

• Tbh I'm done with that hypocritical bitch. Can't wait for a chance to kill her.

• It says a lot when Gwyn still tries to preach for 'peace' between Whitehills and Forresters to her long-distance lover, when in an alternate timeline her father would kill Asher and happily place his head on a pike for his youngest brother to carry by force.

And, you keep using that word 'peace' Gwyn, I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Gwen constantly holds her father in check and if you go for peace she doesn't blame you for killing her brother and nearly killing her father. They made their choices and so did you.

Course the only right choice is peace and Gwyn literally betrays her family for Asher if he goes for peace.

These are facts that cannot be refuted.

Course the warmonger choice, which you chose, has to be built on lies and being misinformed to justify it and demonize the one person who wanted peace from the start.

She even holds her father in check multiple times when she could have done nothing and let her father burn the house to the ground.

Gwyn does not hold her family accountable for ANY of their many atrocities. She refuses for them to accept responsibility about her families

• Your sarcasm reflects your lack of logical choice making skills.

GoTRules posted: »

Stop trying to act like things don't act out like that if you made the foolish decision to go against peace that only Asher and Gywn can bring together. ow so edgy

• Course the warmongers love to ignore facts like that.

Nah.... shes putting the existence of HER house above everything else. Just a little detail that most people are not aware: if you t

• She literally does if you choose peace as she betrays her family for Asher.

That is an irrefutable fact.

Of course not, Gwyn would never have wanted war or death. All I am saying is that she would not put Forrester survival before her own famili

• O much misinformation in this post, it's hilarious the lies you believe.

Gwyn is probably the most hypocritical person in the game. My feelings towards her can be summed up as... "Who the fuck do you think you are

• Yet she tries to prevent war over and over and the peace talks only happen because of her.

RichWalk23 posted: »

It says a lot when Gwyn still tries to preach for 'peace' between Whitehills and Forresters to her long-distance lover, when in an alternate

• Thsn you should take the sword tp your neck first so your hypocrisy doesn't go unpunished if you're judging Gwyn in such misinformed ways.

Tbh I'm done with that hypocritical bitch. Can't wait for a chance to kill her.

• edited December 2015

Woah, Woah! Calm the fuck down. Why are you getting so defensive to the point
    , that you want people to Stab themselves? It's not that serious and you need to stop getting angry at people and insulting people, who disagree with you.

Thsn you should take the sword tp your neck first so your hypocrisy doesn't go unpunished if you're judging Gwyn in such misinformed ways.

• I'm telling you guys, SazukeEX is a troll from GameFAQs that wandered onto these forums.

Woah, Woah! Calm the fuck down. Why are you getting so defensive to the point , that you want people to Stab themselves? It's not that serious and you need to stop getting angry at people and insulting people, who disagree with you.

• There is no misinformation, Gwyn thinks they should have peace after ethan and rodrik are killed but is done if you kill gryff or ludd with intent. Shes a hypocrite

O much misinformation in this post, it's hilarious the lies you believe.

• the one person who seems able to control Ludd

Gwyn after Ryon was almost stabbed in the face: "I'm sorry Rodrik my bad, peace operation didnt work"

ranger563 posted: »

GWASHER STANS UNITE. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. But srsly Asher x Gwyn is the best possible resolution to Season 1. You still get to

• edited December 2015

So... You want me to kill myself, because I hate character you like? Seems legit.

Thsn you should take the sword tp your neck first so your hypocrisy doesn't go unpunished if you're judging Gwyn in such misinformed ways.

• edited December 2015

Course the only right choice is peace and Gwyn literally betrays her family for Asher if he goes for peace.

That's nice and all, but if she really had strong feelings for Asher to the point where she's willing to betray her family for it, then why does she stab Asher in the back if he makes it adamant that there can be no peace, and justifiably so, between the Whitehill and the Forresters? If she really loved him so much, then she would have recognized how much turmoil the Forresters were in and how badly it affects Asher and his family, and how her family is going out of its way to torment them purely out of self-indulgence and malice, which she supposedly wants no part of.

The fact that she can stab her lover in the back for not following her ideals right down to bowing to the Whitehills says a lot about her. She doesn't love Asher, really, she just wants him to submit to her ideals. Like father, like daughter.

Gwen constantly holds her father in check and if you go for peace she doesn't blame you for killing her brother and nearly killing her fathe

• Haha actually I laid out a lot of my logic and reasons for making the choice that I did, you are the one putting your blinders on and trying to make this personal. Once again, this is a game where everyone perceives situations differently. Obviously there is not one "right" choice, but if there was it probably wouldn't be your choice given the lack of support you've received from other players. Have a nice day.

Your sarcasm reflects your lack of logical choice making skills.

• I just love how you can't argue your stance without resorting to personal attacks.... "warmongers!", "fools!".... haha okay we get it, dude. You have no other logic to fall back on.

Also, you can't just say "this is an irrefutable fact" in a debate and expect to succeed, especially when you are ignoring irrefutable facts from the opposing side. Instead of having a coherent debate I just see you getting upset, calling names, and stubbornly insisting upon your own perceived correctness.

Course the warmongers love to ignore facts like that.

• I also hate how the whole time she's like "I know what you're going through... I know how you feel..." and the second she actually knows how it feels she immediately stabs Asher, lol.

There is no misinformation, Gwyn thinks they should have peace after ethan and rodrik are killed but is done if you kill gryff or ludd with intent. Shes a hypocrite

• More professional debating from SazukeEX...

So... You want me to kill myself, because I hate character you like? Seems legit.

• Ludd was bluffing...I mean, srsly, you guys seem to just do this thing where you completely ignore any version of events that didn't happen in your playthrough. What's with that?

the one person who seems able to control Ludd Gwyn after Ryon was almost stabbed in the face: "I'm sorry Rodrik my bad, peace operation didnt work"

• edited December 2015

I like Gwyn, at least she doesn't try to completely kill Asher. When you disagree and go on with the plan , she stab you , but only once. When you choose to cancel the plan though, she quickly stab the whitehill soldier thrice when he attack Asher. Not only that , but she does that even though you just killed Gryff infront of her. I also like the idea of her helping Asher with Talia at the complete end of the episode.

• In episode five we can get the Rodrik/Elaena scene. What if in season two Asher and Gwyn get the same treatment? If you play your cards right, Gwyn will save Asher at the end of episode six. If that happens we can all have the biggest argument in TellTale G.O.T community history. Who has the better tits, Elaena or Gywn?

• When you disagree and go on with the plan , she stab you , but only once.

How generous of her.

Mintery posted: »

I like Gwyn, at least she doesn't try to completely kill Asher. When you disagree and go on with the plan , she stab you , but only once. Wh

• So Ludd didnt almost stab Ryon before Rodrik or Elissa said something in your game?

ranger563 posted: »

Ludd was bluffing...I mean, srsly, you guys seem to just do this thing where you completely ignore any version of events that didn't happen in your playthrough. What's with that?

• Oh but we must be generous to Gwyn. I mean true we cant stab her back but look how good she is only stabbing us once. I mean didnt you hear her? Shes trying to save our house (after we're all dead of course)

When you disagree and go on with the plan , she stab you , but only once. How generous of her.

• Who has the better tits, Elaena or Gywn?

Ludd.

In episode five we can get the Rodrik/Elaena scene. What if in season two Asher and Gwyn get the same treatment? If you play your cards righ

• Lmao I laughed way too hard cause of your response.

+1 from me.

Who has the better tits, Elaena or Gywn? Ludd.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.