Which other DC Heroes you want to be in this?

I want Superman and Flash. Wonderwoman and Harley will be nice too...

Comments

• I don't think there should be other heroes flat out, but maybe references and Easter eggs. Like for Superman "a reporter named Clark Kent is on the line for you" or like a mention of the Daily Planet or something. Or like a mention of Queen Industries (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow) or like a mention of a pilot gone missing (Hal Jordan/Green Lantern) or something like that. That way it reveals their existence in this Telltale DC universe and helps open the way for future games based on them.

• He returns...

enter image description here

getit?cuzhesfromdctoo?getitgetit?

• I know they're both DC, but are the Fables universe and the DC universe the same?

Poogers555 posted: »

He returns... getit?cuzhesfromdctoo?getitgetit?

• I think the focus should be on a few main protagonists. Bats is one of the few 'superheroes' I think would be good for TTG to tackle. Humanising god-like beings is bound to be difficult for even the masters at TTG. Batman has a dark past to be explored and is flawed as a person. I've said before that the idea of an older Batman would be interesting as it opens the possibility to expose Batman's flaws (which have been exaggerated as a result of his age and growing frustration).

• Nope

I know they're both DC, but are the Fables universe and the DC universe the same?

• !raeppa annataZ akaM

I'd love to see Zatanna in there, she's one of the few people to have known Bruce as a child and has the ability to lighten him up without going full Supes on him, and she could be a interesting third wheel for a player if we have Selina in the game for romantic stuff. And yes I know she brings magic into the game and thus less realism but she still feels very Gothamesque to me.

• Alfred Pennyworth.

• Hell Yeh tem kenny bud

I know they're both DC, but are the Fables universe and the DC universe the same?

• The entire Bat family.

• Turn it up!

Hell Yeh tem kenny bud

• This is a Batman series. If you want a Justice League series, wait for an announcement.

• edited December 2015

One of the robins.... Not dick, Jason or Tim. Maybe A Batwoman?

• Depending on how it's written her presence doesn't require there to be magic. She and Constantine were in Gaiman's The Books of Magic mostly as detectives and teachers. I could see her being written that way into a Telltale game.

I'd love to see Zatanna in there, she's one of the few people to have known Bruce as a child and has the ability to lighten him up without g

• Laura Bailey has previously voiced Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Wonder Woman for Lego Batman.

• OTOH, cameos in the episodes would be an easy way for TTG to test the feasibility of other character roles later on. It's not like they need to invest a lot of gameplay in telling people who the main character is and what is motivations are.

• I would love to see Zatanna in this series so badly...

I'd love to see Zatanna in there, she's one of the few people to have known Bruce as a child and has the ability to lighten him up without g

• LUKE CAG...oh wait.

In all seriousness, if it´s JUST a Batman game then nobody outside the Bat family. If this game is the begging of something, then Constantine. I do not only love the character but I think the mass public will feel more comfortable with him in a supportive role than a main one and as an expert on everything magical and dark his appearance can lead to tie in into other properties being short like the "blind puppeteer" using his resources to point out heroes in the right direction, short of like what he initially was when Allan Moore created him for the Swamp Thing comicbooks.

• i would love to see Zatanna in my bed so badly....

I would love to see Zatanna in this series so badly...

• I would love to see Deathstroke in it.

• Damn you DC and your appealing heroines....

• Noone. Like few others said above, it's a Batman game, not a Justice League game.

So I wish it to be revolve around close circle within the Bat-family and Batman's Rogues Gallery.

• I want Selina Kyle ,the Catwoman! :)

• Does anyone know at what point in time the game is going to be in? Cause I think it would be cool if we played as Bruce in his Teens-Early Adult Years.

• What's bad about magic? Batman has always had crazy over the top villains (like Poison Ivy and Clayface). It's only the recent Nolan films that made people see a grounded Batman. Personally I hope there's a bunch of unnatural elements in this game.

Ps. for the record I'm not knocking the Batman movies, I just don't want that in this game.

• The Bat family, an allusion to the League, and a mention/cameo of Constantine (the more media he's in, the more likely it is that the show gets picked up/continues in some form).

• edited January 2016

I don't want more games where Deathstroke is treated like shit.

I would love to see Deathstroke in it.

• "It´s the moment you been waiting, when [popular franchise name] was young, meet the untold story when [generic plot lines] and the first time he meets [secondary character that he clearly never meet till adulthood]. [popular franchise name] X: The pointless fan service teen years."

NO THANK YOU. Besides, Bruce Wayne was a boring teen, there´s nothing on that time of his life, he study till reach 16-18 years and then went traveling the world learning about medicine, science, the psyche of the criminal mind, forensics... and in the end he spend some years in chine learning martial arts, nothing even worth of a mention happens to his life till his middle 20s when he returns to Gotham.

prink34320 posted: »

Does anyone know at what point in time the game is going to be in? Cause I think it would be cool if we played as Bruce in his Teens-Early Adult Years.

• I do wish that show will continue, the fuckers left it just when the Brujeria appear, considering that was the initial story line that introduced Constantine in the pages of Swamp Thing and the rumors of Justice Dark project for films it did look as it was leading to a proper Vertigo multiverse in TV, which sounded awesome.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

The Bat family, an allusion to the League, and a mention/cameo of Constantine (the more media he's in, the more likely it is that the show gets picked up/continues in some form).

• I wasn't saying exclusive Teen years and early 20s, just some early point in his life before he became Batman, I personally take interest in backstories and characterization, so I'd personally enjoy it :p

SpaceTales posted: »

"It´s the moment you been waiting, when [popular franchise name] was young, meet the untold story when [generic plot lines] and the first ti

• I don´t know men, I watch Gotham, but I know is horse shite.

prink34320 posted: »

I wasn't saying exclusive Teen years and early 20s, just some early point in his life before he became Batman, I personally take interest in backstories and characterization, so I'd personally enjoy it

• OMG you are so right.. he deserves much better.

ousen posted: »

I don't want more games where Deathstroke is treated like shit.

• Arkham asylum was one of my favorite games of all time, the atmosphere was great. And that is coming from someone that really dislikes batman, but in arkham city they started treating some villans like shit. In origins they went full fanboy and it continued in arkham knight.

But if they had treated Deathstroke right batman would never have been able to defeat him, which would have made the batman fanatics angry.

OMG you are so right.. he deserves much better.

• Shrek

• Batman and Robin and that's it. All there is today is heroes coming together all living in the same Earth in the same universe, and while it's cool, I hope Telltale sticks to a purely Batman story.

• Since John Constantine is now in DC and he has some really funny moments with Bats in Injustice comics, I'd love to see him show up sometime. We might even see some John/Zatanna moments inspired from Justice League if she's included. Oh the possibilities with this one...

• edited January 2016

All of them, at least a reference of them like a codex.

I wish I see Lira at least a "glyphs"
    ()
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2QiqdyH6o0

If the wonder women doesn't appear telltale game will do a BADJOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bidgve_mp4U

Sign in to comment in this discussion.