How do you get the option to "Like someone else" in Episode 5?

I just finished episode 5,but I didn't get the option to say that Rhys liked someone else. What do I need to do to get that option?

Comments

• Step 1 - In episode 3 either let Sasha pick the flower for herself or have Rhys keep it for himself.

Step 2 - As Fiona, tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha.

Step 3 - The options there and enjoy.

• Isn't there an alt. method if you stay silent as Rhys when you're standing outside the Vault with Fiona. So you don't have to be so aggressive as Fiona when asking about Rhys and Sasha?

lottii-lu posted: »

Step 1 - In episode 3 either let Sasha pick the flower for herself or have Rhys keep it for himself. Step 2 - As Fiona, tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha. Step 3 - The options there and enjoy.

• I don't know yet, I've still been meaning to replay.

Isn't there an alt. method if you stay silent as Rhys when you're standing outside the Vault with Fiona. So you don't have to be so aggressive as Fiona when asking about Rhys and Sasha?

• Yup. You just have to stay silent until the "I like someone else" option shows up. I think Fiona repeats herself though because it cycles through the non-"stay away from Sasha" options first. It doesn't flow as smoothly as the other options but it's still totally cute.

Isn't there an alt. method if you stay silent as Rhys when you're standing outside the Vault with Fiona. So you don't have to be so aggressive as Fiona when asking about Rhys and Sasha?

• Thanks. :)

Step 1 - In episode 3 either let Sasha pick the flower for herself or have Rhys keep it for himself. Step 2 - As Fiona, tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha. Step 3 - The options there and enjoy.

• I wonder why you want this option...

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

Rhack. All the way. I'm holdin' out hope. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

I wonder why you want this option...

• enter image description here

Chosha posted: »

Rhack. All the way. I'm holdin' out hope.

• Too bad Poogs,better luck next time :P

• Oooooooh erm... if ya want Rhack then I really wouldn't go for the I'm intrested in someone else option....

I mean, I'm just sayin'

• this shit had me DYIN! you guys are hilarious!

Whatever floats people's boats although if flimsy enough it will sink.

• I'd appreciate the lack of ship shaming,everyone,thanks. -_-

• Even if Rhack isn't an option in the next season,I still prefer Fiona over Sasha. Sasha's kinda of d-bag. :P

Oooooooh erm... if ya want Rhack then I really wouldn't go for the I'm intrested in someone else option.... I mean, I'm just sayin'

• Okay then, even if you don't like the relationship between Rhys and Fiona next season (?) You can always go left hand ^-^

Even if Rhack isn't an option in the next season,I still prefer Fiona over Sasha. Sasha's kinda of d-bag. :P

• So you want Rhys with Jack (the ultimate asshat)? And yet, you think Sasha's the d-bag? That's...really something.

You do know Handsome Jack is a genocidal child abusing monster imperialist fuckboy, right? Not exactly boyfriend material..........

Either way, Rhys is taking about Fiona if you pick "someone else"...or he can be alone. Rhys does not end up with the blue hologram of dead Space Hitler. Sorry buddy.

Even if Rhack isn't an option in the next season,I still prefer Fiona over Sasha. Sasha's kinda of d-bag. :P

• edited December 2015

Really though c'mon guys. Most of you are Rhyiona's and you cry wolf that you get treated like shit the most when it comes to unfairness with ships. Don't be hypocrites, you're all better than that. Chosha can ship whatever just as you can. At first i thought it was funny but now it's just annoying. (BTW Hate to break it to you but even though I ship Rhyiona it's less popular than Rhack, Have you seen AO3?) No disrespect but just stay in your lanes guys before this turns into something stupid like it always does.

I'd appreciate the lack of ship shaming,everyone,thanks. -_-

• Personally I don't get myself into shit like that, I just brush off their opinion or pretend I've never saw it and move on (like I did above). But if I did have the balls to, I wouldn't. (Trust me, when I did it didn't end well)

I’ll give a few (like Chosha) the benefit of the doubt and hope their not the cliche shippers on tumblr.

However, the reason why the forum hates on it is because the way the ship and a lot of the shippers have been portrayed. Or like me, it makes us uncomfortable, the ship isn’t exactly pure.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Really though c'mon guys. Most of you are Rhyiona's and you cry wolf that you get treated like shit the most when it comes to unfairness wit

• "It was just a prank,bro"

• I'd appreciate the lack of ship shaming,everyone,thanks. -_-

enter image description here

• Oh I'm not denying that Jack is an abusive asshole. But if I had to pick between Fiona and Sasha,it'd definitely be Fiona. I never liked Sasha that much,plus I like Rhys and Fiona's dynamic better. So even if Rhack never happens,I'll still be happy if Rhiona is legit. :P

DDbaby74 posted: »

So you want Rhys with Jack (the ultimate asshat)? And yet, you think Sasha's the d-bag? That's...really something. You do know Handsome J

• I agree with you on some points. Rhack would definitely be abusive,and I don't normally ship relationships like that cuz that the topic of abuse always gives me a dark feeling. But the great thing about fictional characters,is that they're fiction. I don't know what "cliche shippers on tumblr" are like,but when I think about Rhack,I always think of them in a sweeter perspective. :P If it sounds like denial,it's cuz it is,but I wouldn't be able to ship Rhack otherwise. But thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. Means a lot.

Personally I don't get myself into shit like that, I just brush off their opinion or pretend I've never saw it and move on (like I did above

• edited December 2015

I know,bro. :P

ZapThroat posted: »

"It was just a prank,bro"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.