So the only death we got was *******

TelltalerocksTelltalerocks Banned
edited December 2015 in Tales from the Borderlands

I feel like the only downside of the finale was that the emotional moments were not followed through well enough, even though episode 4 was disappointing, it at least had a very sad scene and did not treat it like a joke. I feel like if we had another death it would have made the finale the best thing ever. Have a rest day and let me know what you think

Comments

• RIP Vallory, Finch, and Kroger.

I cry, every time.

• edited December 2015

And Finch and that guy digging the loot in episode1 intro and the guy that killed the looting guy and Vallory and Kroger and Vallory's goons and people on Helios and Handsome Jack and the Skag in episode 1 and the guy Tector shot and that Rakk Hive

• edited December 2015

Felix (optional), Jack, that guy at the purple skag, Vasquez, Flinch, Kroger, Vallory, the vault monster?

Edit: I forgot Yvette, which is also optional.

• I'm actually glad none of the main characters died, usually it happens in most telltale finales so it's nice to see it not happen for once.

• It was an emotional roller coaster with a lot of ups and downs. I dont think killing off characters just for the feels would improve it.

• The ending was perfect in my opinion, why do you need to kill someone off for the "feels"? In my opinion the relief that everyone survived was beyond any other emotion I could have experienced in the finale!

• Add a spoiler tag, fuck.

• Calm the fuck down, you should know this by now,

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Add a spoiler tag, fuck.

• He does, but others may not, so spoiler tag it.

Calm the fuck down, you should know this by now,

• Still, it's not very polite to include huge spoilers in thread titles even if lots of people have played, as there are always going to be people who haven't. Please try to be more considerate of this. Thanks!

I censored the spoiler in your thread title.

Calm the fuck down, you should know this by now,

• Don't forget determinant Dumpy.

lottii-lu posted: »

Felix (optional), Jack, that guy at the purple skag, Vasquez, Flinch, Kroger, Vallory, the vault monster? Edit: I forgot Yvette, which is also optional.

• Blind Sniper TO THE RESCUE

Still, it's not very polite to include huge spoilers in thread titles even if lots of people have played, as there are always going to be pe

• Yeah, what happens to Dumpy?

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't forget determinant Dumpy.

• Dumpy either lives or dies based on whether or not you rule or reject Hyperion (he does if you reject)

KCohere posted: »

Yeah, what happens to Dumpy?

• Soooo, I never actually met Dumpy ... I'm assuming he pops up if you accept Jack's help in the Atlas place?

dojo32161 posted: »

Dumpy either lives or dies based on whether or not you rule or reject Hyperion (he does if you reject)

• Yes he does, he's the robot that paralyzes Vaughn if you trust Fiona, but if you trust Jack, he will give it to Rhys as a gift.

Soooo, I never actually met Dumpy ... I'm assuming he pops up if you accept Jack's help in the Atlas place?

• people who died in tales from the borderlands (heros) :
    scooter and dumpy (the optional robot more than half of everyone killed because they chose Fiona instead of jack) (and the one who also dies to jack if you refuse Hyperion)

• You forgot Dr. Ted. He dies. He constantly dies every second, sacrificing his body so that the universe of the borderlands will have an extended life, but his soul is immortal, so he never truly dies.

• And determinant Shade.

Felix (optional), Jack, that guy at the purple skag, Vasquez, Flinch, Kroger, Vallory, the vault monster? Edit: I forgot Yvette, which is also optional.

• Why them? No likes them.

Poogers555 posted: »

RIP Vallory, Finch, and Kroger. I cry, every time.

• DON'T FORGET GARY

• This is kind of the reason I thought it was so strange that they had Kenny on the poster for Amid the Ruins. Like, anyone scrolling through the blog page would have seen it.

Still, it's not very polite to include huge spoilers in thread titles even if lots of people have played, as there are always going to be pe

• Oh yeah, I keep forgetting he was in the game.

Pipas posted: »

And determinant Shade.

• I AM SHAME!

DON'T FORGET GARY

• I like Finch and Kroger a lot, actually.

AronDracula posted: »

Why them? No likes them.

• You and your Dr.Ted nonsense are still alive? K

You forgot Dr. Ted. He dies. He constantly dies every second, sacrificing his body so that the universe of the borderlands will have an extended life, but his soul is immortal, so he never truly dies.

• Episode 4 was NOT disappointing!

• Yeah, no, Scooter wasn't the only death. Vallory, Finch, Kroger, Jack, Shade (determ.), Felix (determ.), all the dudes that can determinately run through the wall in Jack's office and get vaporized, Gary (the bandit who gets his head crushed), Gortys (even if she comes back), etc...

I honest to God thought they were going to kill Sasha, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.