Character Ages

So it just dawned on me ... I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about their ages in the game. How old are they? I would assume somewhere in the mid-20s, no?

Comments

• I remember from Rhys echo eye scan on Fiona and Sasha that stated their age.

I think Fiona is 29 and Sasha is 24

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2015

You can also see that Vaughn is 27 when you scan him.

I remember from Rhys echo eye scan on Fiona and Sasha that stated their age. I think Fiona is 29 and Sasha is 24

• We can assume Rhys is within a year of Vaughn's age, since they were in the same year at college.

Since Angel was likely early-to-mid twenties in BL2 (she looks late teen at the youngest in BL1, +5 year time gap between 1 and 2) we can assume Jack is (was) mid-to-late forties when he died.

• I think the only characters that we know the age of are Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn, and Vasquez.

Fiona is 29

Sasha is 24

Vaughn is 27

Vasquez is 35

And because Vaughn says Rhys and him went to collage together Rhys is most likely 27 aswell.

• I remember the Jack-a-pedia for Athena mentioned that Jack thought she was in her mid-30s.

• edited December 2015

Rhys Is 27, amirite?

• This looks accurate although I think you could add a year to them considering the time skip.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think the only characters that we know the age of are Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn, and Vasquez. Fiona is 29 Sasha is 24 Vaughn is 27 Vasquez is 35 And because Vaughn says Rhys and him went to collage together Rhys is most likely 27 aswell.

• Jack estimates her as early 40's, actually.
    (Age: I wanna say early forties? Is that way off?)

The normal ECHOeye entry just says the census taker was too scared to ask.

I remember the Jack-a-pedia for Athena mentioned that Jack thought she was in her mid-30s.

• Rhys can ECHO scan them, so all we know is

• Fiona's 29
    • Sasha's 24
    • Vasquez is 35
    • And Vaughn's 27

And I'm going to assume Rhys is at least 27 or 28.

• Fiona:29
    Rhys:27
    Vaughn:27
    Sasha:24
    Vasquez:35

Sign in to comment in this discussion.