What's your favorite 'Episode Trailer'?

What's your favorite TTGoT Episode Trailer?

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/6405992

Here are all the episode trailers in case you haven't seen them:

enter link description here

Comments

• Definitely Episode 5 for me. Hearing Ramsay say, "Walk with me, Rodrik... it's very important you see what comes of DISOBEDIENCE!"

Those were nerve-wracking days :P

Episode 1 takes second place, purely because of the excitement surrounding the first reveal.

• Episode 5's was my fav too. ^^
    My second favorite has to be Ep3's trailer.

DillonDex posted: »

Definitely Episode 5 for me. Hearing Ramsay say, "Walk with me, Rodrik... it's very important you see what comes of DISOBEDIENCE!" Those

• I haven't really followed the series when they weren't released, so I won't vote.

• Episode 3 because it still gives me the shivers.

But the little bit for episode 6 and the episode 5 trailer are also close to being my favourite because of how scared they made me feel at the time.

• 1st Episode 6

2nd Episode 2

3rd Episode 4

• edited December 2015

Episode 3

• Probably episode 2's but to be super specific that 10 second teaser of Asher for that episode 1 accolades trailer, Asher was why I bought the game :P

• Episode 2 is definitely my favourite.

• I like episode 1 trailer a lot. I remember the hype and intrigue when the game is getting close to release and the gritty violin at the end gave us a taste of the darkness and drama ahead of us.

An honorable mention is Episode 4. It was the closest to a hopeful trailer for the Forresters and the episode where they are striking back.

• I liked 4 and 5. Really building up my anticipation.

• My favorite trailers are episode 5's and episode 3's but mostly episode 5's cause it made me very nervous about the state of the Forresters.
    Also cause of the House Baelish soundtrack lol.

• Episode 1 is the best no doubt.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

Episode 5, with Episode 4 being second.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.