Just a simple question on a coupe decision outcomes.

So I was looking over some of my decisions on the choices select screen and had just a couple of questions for some decisions that I saw that didn't have any particular outcomes. Seeing if any a little more attentive than me could help me out?

1. Choosing Vasquez's deal?
  2. Leaving Vaughn hanging on a bro fist?
  3. Not letting Vallory help you.
  4. Letting Sasha let go of you. (Don't hate me. Alternate playthrough.)

Reason why i'm wondering is because all of these had a "X will remember that" icon and they apparently didn't.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Sometimes, Telltale will have "X will remember that" either as a Red Herring before something dramatic happens, or just to reinforce the illusion of choice. Those messages usually just pop up to make you second guess yourself and reinforce the idea that you are supposed to be pressured when making choices.

1. Sasha notices and comments on your choice.
    2. Affects reactions of Vaughn and Loaderbot. If you had Loaderbot destruct in ep1, this affects his conversation with you in ep3.
    3. Affects Vallory's reaction to you in that ep and ep5.
    4. Defintely changes the dialogue with Sasha, but I don't think any of the dialogue options are actively offensive to her (At least that I remember, the let her go option was "I understand")
  • edited January 2016

I know the decision will have an effect, i'm wondering what do they say? Like for not letting Val help you up i know she says something about it then but when does she say anything about it in episode 5? And I don't remember at any point at all that Sasha makes note of not letting her go or not. If I could get like a picture for reference thatd be cool.

Linnet posted: »

* Sasha notices and comments on your choice. * Affects reactions of Vaughn and Loaderbot. If you had Loaderbot destruct in ep1, this affec

• AlphaLeague posted: »

I know the decision will have an effect, i'm wondering what do they say? Like for not letting Val help you up i know she says something abou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.