So About Gwyn Whitehill...

1). With Mira Forrester essentially dead and done, would Gwyn Whitehill make an interesting replacement POV for Season 2? I think she would make an interesting new POV, to play a Whitehill who isn't exactly aligned against the Forresters. It would certainly add a shade of grey to the Whitehill-Forrester conflict.

2). We never got her on-screen reaction to Asher's determinant death in Rodrik's route. How do you think she felt when she found out about the ambush and Asher's sacrifice, and then about his head getting decapitated and put on a spike? She doesn't appear in Rodrik's route but does send a messenger to Ironrath to warn the Forresters about the Whitehill army's impending arrival. After Asher's death is she still inclined for peace or is she now hateful and disgusted towards her family for what they did?

Seriously, I am so curious about how she must have reacted to Asher's death... and what happens after to his body...

3). How do you think Gwyn and Asher got together in the first place? They probably weren't the very first Whitehill and Forrester to fall in love, but considering the blood feud between their families, it does seem surprising that the two ignored such a stigma.

Comments

• As for **3) I believe Gwyn was a bit rebellious similar to Asher. I imagine they just started hanging out and eventually fell for eachother.

I love Gwyn but I don't want to play as her.

• I really like the relationship between Gwyn and Asher, and believe Gwyn's approach to the conflict is the most sensible. But yeah I think she'd do better as a supporting character again, maybe working with Talia to try to create peace.

• Somebody: * makes a thread about Gwyn on this forum *

Haters:

enter image description here

I think the probability of playing Gwyn is unlikely, purely because her location is determinant. It's more likely she'll remain in the Duncan/Royland position for players who agreed to the marriage. I think we'll get a playable Whitehill but it's most likely to be Torrhen as everything we know about him seems to make him a likely candidate.

• Wait, since when did Gwyn Whitehill become such a hated character?

• Since episode 6 I would think. Even if she was probably not liked by some people before.

Harian96 posted: »

Wait, since when did Gwyn Whitehill become such a hated character?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.