Stick with 3 Playable Characters?

Episode 1 and 6 felt more evenly split between the characters.

But the other Episodes always had 1 character that would end up getting underused

Does anyone else think this would be best for Season 2?

Comments

• Problem is, that would mean not being able to feature either King's Landing or Essos or both.

• Or, just do it like the TV show, have more episodes, and then truly leave a few characters out, so you can focus on the characters in the current episode, and then the next episode, focus on the ones that were left out.

• But you're only waiting a week for the TV show. With this it's roughly 7-8 weeks for each episode, so I can't see that working.

However, increasing the length of each episode would balance it out, but they've already said they want to keep the episodes around 2 hours

Or, just do it like the TV show, have more episodes, and then truly leave a few characters out, so you can focus on the characters in the current episode, and then the next episode, focus on the ones that were left out.

• edited January 2016

I think that would be ideal, but simply not feasible at least initially. We need to play as Gared, we need to play as someone in the group of Rodrik/Asher, Traitor/Sentinel/Gwyn and Talia, and we need to play as either Beskha or Ryon. That would mean no Essos, and no King's Landing, which I think is unlikely.

• Perhaps make longer Episodes so that each character gets more of a spotlight.

• Well we could play as Gared, Beskha/Ryon and Talia. Miras story isnt really important YET. and we dont need Essos, since danny isnt on the throne yet to help the forresters.

Flog61 posted: »

I think that would be ideal, but simply not feasible at least initially. We need to play as Gared, we need to play as someone in the group o

• Honestly Id prefer if we just played as Asher/Rodrik and Garred.

I feel like having 4 characters through out most of the game started to get some pacing problems going, having some characters stories more important, some characters not used enough, ect.

• That's the one thing Im not looking forward too in Season 2. It looks like one of the characters will be Beska or Ryon, I love Beska but she's not that far from Asher/Rodrik and it feels weird to have 2 playable characters that close to each other, same goes for Ryon, just that I dont care for Ryon in anyway at all, and Id really prefer to not play as a kid in the GoT universe, but who knows, maybe neither will be characters.

Flog61 posted: »

I think that would be ideal, but simply not feasible at least initially. We need to play as Gared, we need to play as someone in the group o

• Well she may ride south for a long time.

Poogers555 posted: »

That's the one thing Im not looking forward too in Season 2. It looks like one of the characters will be Beska or Ryon, I love Beska but she

• Just have torhen,gared,beskha,talia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.