What If Ethan..

What if Ramsay hadn't had stabbed Ethan in the neck? How would you think the plot would've been differently?

enter image description here

Your honest opinion

Comments

• Assuming he'd have Rodrik's role, mostly the same would happen but the way they'd happen would be a lot different as they are completely different characters. I imagine it'd be problematic to implement a scene that'd make sense to save Ethan or Asher.

• If the same events were to happen, then Rodrik would probably retake the Lord title when he arrives at Ironrath with the dead bodies. Or maybe Ethan would still be Lord for some time after that to let Rodrik heal quietly from his injuries. But I think Rodrik would still be sent to get Asher when he arrives to Westeros. Ethan might die during the final battle along with the mother, or he might survive and join you with Talia & another person after the credits.

• Kinda like Rodrik's story, but different choices.

• What the heck is he saying in that gif?

Its funny without voice/subtitles

• I'm not really sure what they could've done differently with his story line. Other than maybe send him to another noble house to be fostered there, but to be honest that is more likely to happen in times of peace.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.