Problem starting!

Ok so i saw the complete pack was on a sale so i decided to buy it. I get done downloading episode 1, it fails to start! Anyone know how to fix this? I paid good bucks on this.

Comments

• If you are running the game on Windows 10 from Steam, I read that you might need to delete the prefs.prop files. This is a solution I found online that worked for Bone.

Go into the install library \steam\steamapps\common\Bone and look for a file called prefs.prop and just delete it. This stores all of the settings, one of which is "fullscreen" which is what's causing it to crash.

Basically, it seems that for some reason, you can't run Telltale's older games in fullscreen and with AA at the same time on Windows 10. This solution above worked for Bone, but I believe it should apply across Telltale's other older titles since they all use the same engine.

• Thanks. Episode 1 is working now. (It randomly started working, i didn't even have to do anything) but if it stops working again, then ill try this.

If you are running the game on Windows 10 from Steam, I read that you might need to delete the prefs.prop files. This is a solution I found

Sign in to comment in this discussion.