Why I feel Ike Rhys and Fiona are more perfect together than Rhys and Sasha ever could be together

TelltalerocksTelltalerocks Banned
edited January 2016 in Tales from the Borderlands

I just feel like it would be realistic for Rhys and Fiona to be together. They just feel much more happier together as a couple and Rhys and Sasha are kind of awkward together. That is why i mostly choose to say stay away from Sasha but than I say Rhys is looking out for somebody else. Have a great day and let me know what you think

Comments

• Why do I feel that this will turn into a battlefield?

• enter image description here

You couldn't just post this in the Rhyiona thread, you had to make an entire thread about this?

• I don't give a crap. Come at me, this community always fights.

• edited January 2016

I'm not going to come at you because it's your opinion. If you prefer Rhys and Fiona then fine, go ahead and ship them. I prefer Rhys and Sasha, and that's fine too. At this point, who the hell cares what you choose to ship.

I don't give a crap. Come at me, this community always fights.

• edited January 2016

First of all , I am more of a Rhyiona fan myself , but that doesn't necessarily mean that Fiona is the perfect match for Rhys , personalities are different , you may think Fiona is better for Rhys , but "Rhys" the character isn't like you , he liked Sasha for specific reasons he mentioned in EP5

Also there's no need to make a thread just for this , you can always post in the Rhyiona thread

• Don't feed the trolls.

• Shipping wars

ZapThroat posted: »

Why do I feel that this will turn into a battlefield?

• Preach it

HelloMyLord posted: »

First of all , I am more of a Rhyiona fan myself , but that doesn't necessarily mean that Fiona is the perfect match for Rhys , personalitie

• IT ALREADY IS! GET DOWN SOLDIER!

ZapThroat posted: »

Why do I feel that this will turn into a battlefield?

• That is why I like Rhys and Fiona they are sprite rent that they cannot be complete without each other. Also, the way how Rhys and fiona fight is much more realistic because those are what couples do, the have constant disagreements

HelloMyLord posted: »

First of all , I am more of a Rhyiona fan myself , but that doesn't necessarily mean that Fiona is the perfect match for Rhys , personalitie

• Because it's the more Cliché One. You Know, like this: "They Hate each other so much, But wait a Minute! They love each other in the end, Because...REASONS!" I ship rhys with Both, But Rhyiona is the Most "out-of-Place" or "completely-out-of-nowhere" ship of the two. The only "real" scene that would hint At Rhyiona is the Last scene. And Even in that Particular scene, it's a question of Personal Interpretation. But everyone has a Special ship. Some Are more "hinted at" than others.

• They hate eachoth r but love eachother at the same time, that is the beauty of the game.

GSSalvador posted: »

Because it's the more Cliché One. You Know, like this: "They Hate each other so much, But wait a Minute! They love each other in the end, Be

• IF YOUR JOB IS TO CREATE A BATTLEFIELD, THEN I WILL BE THE ONE NUKING BOTH SIDES.

• I dont want to be that guy, but if you're a dick to Sasha in ep 1, and then after almost 0 interaction with Sasha in episode 2, and then out of no where in episode 3 they act like they've been in love forever is out of nowhere.

Because it's the more Cliché One. You Know, like this: "They Hate each other so much, But wait a Minute! They love each other in the end, Be

• this community always fights.

And I believe this thread is one of many primary sources as to why it does.

I don't give a crap. Come at me, this community always fights.

• "Atom bomb, baby."

LawmanZero posted: »

IF YOUR JOB IS TO CREATE A BATTLEFIELD, THEN I WILL BE THE ONE NUKING BOTH SIDES.

• edited January 2016

[sighs] You could of told us in the Rhyiona thread and we would of accept you with open arms.

But look, although in some parts it's shown that they care about each other (depending on your options), they was planning Rhys and Sasha from the beginning. But however the Rhys and Sasha's moments are up to the player whether their platonic or romantic (aside from ep 3), just like the vault scene at the end with Rhys and Fiona. At least in my mind...

• If this is going to turn into a battle then I shall reign pie upon all.

enter image description here

• "Shipping...Shipping never changes..."

"Atom bomb, baby."

• See what "Telltalerocks" wrote. But Both ships Are coming out of nowhere tbh. The only difference is, that TTG put more work on hinting "Rhysha" than on "Rhyiona".

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont want to be that guy, but if you're a dick to Sasha in ep 1, and then after almost 0 interaction with Sasha in episode 2, and then out of no where in episode 3 they act like they've been in love forever is out of nowhere.

• Yeah but I found Rhyiona to be more realistic, it takes the entire game, with small hints along the way, until it happens and you can only get it by choices you make, unlike Rhysha where it doesnt matter what the hell you do, you get it no matter what.

See what "Telltalerocks" wrote. But Both ships Are coming out of nowhere tbh. The only difference is, that TTG put more work on hinting "Rhysha" than on "Rhyiona".

• talking about how some video game character is a perfect match for another video game character is CRINGE

• shameless self-promoting ahh

Duck_Hunt posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/103744/can-we-please-calm-down-with-the-shipping-wars y'all need this thread

• Thats true, though. Even If you don't ship Rhys with Sasha, he will still going to Look At sasha in the EP. 4 Intro. But it's nothing New, that your Choices doesn't matter that much.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah but I found Rhyiona to be more realistic, it takes the entire game, with small hints along the way, until it happens and you can only g

Sign in to comment in this discussion.