The Last Resort for XBLA

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Does anybody have a clue when its being released? I have been saving my MP since the day Fright of the Bumblebees came out & I am getting REALLY impatient. I know that the achievements have been posted for close to 2 weeks.... so has anybody found the release date?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Not until August, Microsoft is doing one of their Summer of Arcade events, so the only games coming out for the next 6 weeks are the ones on the list, and W&G isn't on the list.

Luckily, The Secret of Monkey Island IS on that list, so that can hold you over.
  • edited July 2009
    Monkey Island IS NOT on that list of Summer of Arcade. It was removed. Last Resort CAN be released Wednesday.
  • edited July 2009
    Yep, Monkey Island is coming this very wednesday :D!

Regarding The Last Resort, it's not clear if those will be the only games being released during the five weeks, but I bet they won't. As a matter of fact Watchmen part 2, Tour de France and Sonic & Knuckles will be released within this period, so I'm pretty sure we'll be able to download TLR in August.
  • edited July 2009
    Well thats bullshit. It should have been released by now. Does Telltale have any control over this?
  • edited July 2009
    Whats more important is MS doesn't f up and decide to release muzzled first.
  • edited July 2009
    Of course, there's always the unthinkable option that lackluster episode 1 sales have caused them to cancel the XBLA version of the last 3 episodes.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, not this week.
  • edited July 2009
    Of course, there's always the unthinkable option that lackluster episode 1 sales have caused them to cancel the XBLA version of the last 3 episodes.

I don't think they would go quite that far. As I said, they already have the achievements posted online. Plus Wallace & Gromit is doing Ok considering that it wasn't released all that long ago & didn't receive much hype from those bastards at Microsoft. Just for comparison I'll add Sam & Max's sells too.... It is currently 200/223 in popularity in America (S&M is 205) & 116/217 in England (S&M is 178) *microsoft actually hyped it there & yes I do have multiple accounts... wanna make something of it?*. So as I said before, I don't think would have cancelled it for poor sells. Look at all the low selling games that got sequels... I mean seriously.
  • edited July 2009
    That's why it's called the unthinkable option.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.