NGN: Game Of The Years Awards - Best Story, Best Adventure Game, and Best Downloadable Game

enter image description here

Nominations: Best Music, Best Voice Acting, Game of The Year

Not gonna lie...I kinda laughed when I saw GoT as a nominee in some categories lol. Also, surprised that Undertale didn't get best downloadable game. Hey, a wide variety of games and some fit more than others. Happy tales got some wins and nominations though

Source: Game of the Year Awards 2015

Comments

• Don't have to be such an asshole about it...

• Well, I am not high on GoT at all to be honest. Even their own score of GoT is fairly low so to see it is nominated was funny. Hell, TTG doesn't even announce the nominations the game gets on its twitter(they should).

If I didn't like Tales..I sure as hell wouldn't post this for all of TTG to see and share. I'm happy that tales is winning and being nominated.

Don't have to be such an asshole about it...

• Haters gonna hate.

Don't have to be such an asshole about it...

• Not gonna lie...I kinda laughed when I saw GoT as a nominee in some categories lol.

I laughed when LiS didn't when best story, best adventure game, or best downloadable game. Congrats to Tales for the awards. Well deserved.

• Whoever made the image is awesome.

Everyone's on there...Ciri...Venom Snake...Rhys...I can die happy.

• edited January 2016

Well, it actually has won those awards to be honest.

Plus, I'm talking about GoT which I am not high on and I did post these awards so people that didn't know would. It's no secret that I love LIS but I'm really high on Undertale, Tales, Until Dawn, TW3, and Tomb Raider. I mean I see people all the time going "tales isn't winning anything" well guess what it is. I actually really liked Tales but I'm gonna act offended by what you said.

Not gonna lie...I kinda laughed when I saw GoT as a nominee in some categories lol. I laughed when LiS didn't when best story, best adventure game, or best downloadable game. Congrats to Tales for the awards. Well deserved.

• edited January 2016

Don't forget the character that's so well writen that, in comparison, the others look like they were writen by a bunch of 2 year olds. The Ford GT.

12 out of 10. A++++. Best character ever.

LawmanZero posted: »

Whoever made the image is awesome. Everyone's on there...Ciri...Venom Snake...Rhys...I can die happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.