Joker Vs. Handsome Jack

So I've gotta ask, my bubblies ...

In a match of skill, prowess, lunacy and sheer lethality ... who would win in a fight? The Joker, or Handsome Jack?

Comments

• edited January 2016

Limiting it to skill, prowess, lunacy and sheer lethality, gotta say Joker.

Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle wooser. Joker is a no rich sonuva bitch, and routinely squares off against a highly-athletic night vigilante, and yet still causes more trouble and damage than someone in his position is expected to.

• In terms of who I prefer as a character, Handsome Jack.

In a match of skill, prowess, lunacy, and sheer lethality, Joker by far.

• edited February 2016

It all depends on the writer. I prefer Jack as a character though. I do have to give a shout out to the way Scott Snyder wrote Joker in Endgame though.

• I'm gonna go with handsome jack

• In a fight? Probably Jack. I still prefer Joker as a villain though, even though Handsome Jack is one of my favourite gaming villains.

• Which Joker? there's been dozens of incarnations of him. If we assume you don't mean any one Joker in particular, then I prefer Handsome Jack as a character.
    For skill I'd say Joker wins it, same with lunacy. Lethality, however, is definitely Jack's win. He has the power of Hyperion on his side, He has Sci-Fi technology, and he is responsible for way more death than Joker is.

• Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle wooser

Like Donald Trump

Limiting it to skill, prowess, lunacy and sheer lethality, gotta say Joker. Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle

• Even with all that dough; he's a whiny prick

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle wooser Like Donald Trump

• hey hey heY HEy HEY

don't do that

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle wooser Like Donald Trump

• Heh, I read your post and thought this was "I hope ERB makes a rap battle about this", and that would be cool.

I'd definitely go with Ledger's Joker winning in a fight, hands down, no contest. Whether or not the Joker had his knife, I could see him planning contingencies for pretty much any situation with Jack. That, and Handsome Jack is a pretty ineffectual fighter. He rarely actually fights during the games, and he's a complete pushover, physically, in the final fight.

But if, say, Jack had the full force of Hyperion (like he does in the game) vs the Joker bullying all of Pandora's bandits to his side...that could be an interesting fight.

• So remove every advantage he has and then he loses?

Jack, because unlike Joker's main antagonist Jack would murder him the first time he sees him. (After all Jack hates clowns.)

Limiting it to skill, prowess, lunacy and sheer lethality, gotta say Joker. Remove Handsome Jack's immense wealth and he's a whiny wittle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.