Imaginary Friends Are Illegal!!!

New sbemail!! Yay! At the Corpy NT6!! Eh. Strong Sad's imaginary friend! I'm doing the wiki article right now!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    See? SBemails aren't gone! And that's a damn good thing!
  • edited July 2009
    he didn't introduce the corpy, though. he just checked an email like nothing was new. and seriously, that was the paper!

other then that it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    I think that's just Letter Paper, a Business Envelope with the message written on the flap. Besides, he already checked an email on the Corpy, before. From Work, in case you're new.
  • edited July 2009
    Eh, not bad. Liked the Trogdor imaginary friend. Laughed at the Paper stand-in.
  • edited July 2009
    ah yes he did didn't he. so would this computer be temporary?
  • edited July 2009
    would telltale use this computar if they make season 2
  • edited July 2009
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    would telltale use this computar if they make season 2

If that is the computer he is using when (if?) they make a second season, then yes.
  • edited July 2009
    I've got to say, that has to be one of my favorite recent emails. I loved it. :)
  • edited July 2009
    he didn't introduce them because probably they're just temporary till he buys his new equipment. I mean, how long can you check e-mail on your remote workstation using a manila envelope for paper?
  • edited July 2009
    Well, he did kind of make it obvious he was using a different computer.
    Checking emails at home from your work computer
  • edited July 2009
    Is it me, or does the clump known as Scotty Titi seem to be similar to TONY STONY!!
  • edited July 2009
    Hey, did anyone notice in strong mad's room, there is a poster of trogdor even though that strong bad didnt think of him until a few years later. I better get on the wiki and tell them.

EDIT: Crap someone beat me to the wiki.
  • edited July 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    New sbemail!! Yay! At the Corpy NT6!! Eh. Strong Sad's imaginary friend! I'm doing the wiki article right now!
    My thread has the link to the sbemail. Ye forgot to add the link thy Jagger88.

Kinda like you didn't get ye flask.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.