Is it worth it?

Hi guys, just finished playing GoT , TWD and I was wondering if this game is worth buying? Do the choices matter and are there meaningful and different endings based on your choices or is it all just a hilarious game with little attention paid to the decisions? Let me know

Comments

• If you have played GoT before, I can certainly tell you that the choices matter here even more than GoT.

• Hell yeah it's worth it, this was one of the best games of 2015.

• If you're not sure watch part of the first episode on lets play. There's plenty on youtube to view.

Thought i'd highly recommend getting it, if you love GoT & TWD you'll love this. Telltale doesn't disappoint. I know everyone here will 100% recommend.
    Great story, Great character, Amazing voice acting! I loved every second of Tales.

• If you have a playstation, xbox, or iOS/Android tablet the first episode is free, so you've got nothing to lose trying it out.

• 25 bucks for this game almost feels like you're robbing them.

• It depends on what you mean by do the choices matter. Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of that. IMO, its absolutely worth buying but everyone is different.

• Great then, I'm definitely getting it!!! Thanks

ZapThroat posted: »

If you have played GoT before, I can certainly tell you that the choices matter here even more than GoT.

• Its a Little sad, that peoples main reason to buy TftBL is, If Choices matters or Not. I mean sure it's TTG main selling Point, But still. TftBL has Way more to offer than simple choices And Consequences. The reason, why it's critically acclaimed is it's Story And Humor And Not it's decisions.

• This might just be me, but even if there would be no choices whatsoever I'd still say it's worth it - because I consider it to be one of the very best feel-good stories of all time, not necessarily only among games. I also can't come up with any game that did a better job in character design (the top-notch voice acting is obviously an important factor here). Plus, while it does have a lot of hilarious moments, it's far from lowbrow comedy.

I've been a loyal Telltale customer for years now; apart from this one, I played Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, The Walking Dead (both seasons), The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones and Minecraft: Story Mode. TFTB was the only one I played through more than once and I am definitely going to do it again. Like some critics have stated, it really is "a place you never want to leave".

So yeah, I'd say it is probably worth even more than just "it". ;)

• I got the game! Thanks guys!

• You won't regret the purchase. ;)

Arih125 posted: »

I got the game! Thanks guys!

• Dont forget to tell if u enjoyed the journey ;)
    Sadly our ended a while back :(
    Yea a miss this game :///

• Dear god you have made a HUGE mistake...

...by not buying game sooner. When you are done, you will curse the gods for not having this amazing game when it came out.

I'm sure you will love the hell out of it!

• edited February 2016

Omgeeeeee finished the game today and glad to say it was one of the best gifts I've received in a while (got it as a birthday present)! Where do I even begin? It has been one hell of a riiiiiiiiiiiiiide! Can't wait to discover other choices and the paths they lead to... But the ending </3. Wish there is a season 2 :'( ...thankyou guys for the brilliant recommendation!!!

rexoninj4 posted: »

Dont forget to tell if u enjoyed the journey Sadly our ended a while back Yea a miss this game //

• Glad you liked it so much ,just an advice replaying it ,during episode 2 dont tell vaughn you can see jack

Omgeeeeee finished the game today and glad to say it was one of the best gifts I've received in a while (got it as a birthday present)! Wher

• Already did! :/ :P

rexoninj4 posted: »

Glad you liked it so much ,just an advice replaying it ,during episode 2 dont tell vaughn you can see jack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.